#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

I usually end up with AHDFBASDBFLA;SJDGIOAFSGA!!! did you see that ■■■■!

Always, lost for words when he is even near the ball

I sincerely hope this day is April 25, 2017

3 Likes

His closing speed when an opponent has the ball is quite incredible. You can see the opponent mentally ■■■■ themselves as he is steaming towards them. He will create a lot of goals for us this year by that skill alone.

1 Like

Had to giggle at this…

Kyle Reimers Unveils His Top 50

Move over Malthouse, Sheehan and Robinson. After a long and torturous wait, one of football’s most influential names has peeled back the curtain on his list of the competition’s top 50 players.

Kyle Reimers needs no introduction. His acute understanding of the game and illustrious career as a dynamic Essendon sharpshooter speaks for itself (look no further than his eight-goal haul against an infant Gold Coast team in 2011 for evidence of that).

Today, we’ll be kicking things off with Reimo’s 45-50.

-46. Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti
Games: 21
Reimo says: The bloke’s a ■■■■ ing sick ■■■■

9 Likes

What is that flog doing nowadays

FAP FAP FAP

2 Likes

Looks like he is trying to break into the media, but really who cares?

Ummm

Hehe, I like what that site is about. From their site:

Inside Sauce is a parody of a sports news website. The content is satirical and like the Carlton Football Club, not to be taken seriously.

13 Likes

lol:

Following the weekend’s lackluster display against an emerging St Kilda side that left their fans disappointed yet again, the Carlton playing group have been implored by the explosive animal Liam Jones to do more.

“I need you blokes to lift,” said Jones. “We had all these supporters come out to see us and none of you blokes even attempted mark of the century. Show something.”

The big showman was instrumental on the weekend with six disposals, one tackle and four marks, but is growing increasingly fed up with having to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to turning it on for the fans. So much so, that he is considering other offers, with the Heidelberg Tigers among the leading candidates.

5 Likes

Tippa can goal from outside 50 when fresh, but imo he had run multiple sprints and probably 12+km and it was marginal for him at that point. I believe he made good decisions to give the ball off.

Anthony
McDonald
TIPUNGWUTI

Tony Mac

1 Like

It’s hard to maintain full volume (at speed) doing a WALLAMACCATIPPA.

1 Like

we need to chant that on repeat at a game

WALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPAWALLAMACCATIPPA

I thought the main knock on tippa was a lack off tank. He ran out last nights game better than anyone. Absolute Gun.

If only he’d picked it up cleanly when he got out the back. Would have made the week’s highlights reel.

1 Like

Just took his eyes off it at the last second, figuring he already had it sussed, … total bummer.

If he’d watched it, he would have had it & gone.

Will definitely learn from that one.

Yeah, for such a clean operator it almost looked like he got a step ahead of himself. Agree about his tank. He can go the full 4 quarters now. Just a bit more experience in big moments and he’ll make those kinds of moments count more.

WALLA MCUNGWUTIPPA!!