#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

if you untrack it, it won’t show up.

bottom left

1 Like

When I saw Walla get the footy from stew to ice it on the weekend I was celebrating before he even kicked it. That’s how good I think he is. In a game where every other player was spraying it

We just have some genuine winners at the club now. Walla is just one of a cast.

gif of tilts head judo throws opponent plse

that was by far the most insane thing of all the insanely impossible things tippa did, cept maybe his first goal, or the one where he’s being tackled by two opponents and facing the wrong way

may be the best player on the list.

edit: 10 seconds later one arm tackle

fk me this game was the tippa show.

5 Likes

Non comparable players. Andrew Lovett had none of the team first, heart, determination, selflessness or character of Walla.

Walla currently delivering better weekly performances than that ■■■■ tease Lovett ever did.

Lovett never finished top 10 in the b&f to my memory. Walla will go back to back top 10 and I expect that to continue.

Champ

1 Like

Also took a couple of important marks during the last quarter in defence. He did everything on Saturday.

1 Like

despite all the above, look at the voting thread and how many people did not think he was BOG. Incredible.

1 Like

To be fair, he barely got drafted.

1 Like

Indeed. As good as Dyson was, there was one player who was clearly our best. Tippa was very prominent when the game was there to be won too. Heppell was good in the last quarter but not at the level Tippa was displaying.

1 Like

Best ‘swingman’ in the competition.

Was the best first year player in the comp last year and played as a defender. Goes forward in his second year and kicks 32 goals.

3 Likes

Sandy Roberts called him MTW. Sandy just doesn’t get this guys name at all

1 Like

Hard to believe Essendon were the only club to show any interest and we were only lukewarm to stasrt with.

He is statisticly the best forward pressure player in the comp. He sets up goals and kicks them. He’s won two games in a month virtually on his own. He’s doing it at the business end. The media love him and the story. AA squad coming up.

4 Likes

One of the Lovett-named morons was carrying on how Andrew would finish top6-8 in the B&F in one of his “good” years. I said 15th…maybe.

Finished 16th. Had ability but little team ethic.

3 Likes

was even taking marks in the backline

miracle goals (x2)

run down tackles

big bumps

saving marks

busting runs

It felt every 5 minutes Tippa did something magical

5 Likes

11 Likes

Teammates hate AMT because none were within 100m radius.

2 Likes

The two arms going out after that kick should’ve turned into a finger twirl fest that would make JOEDAN blush

11 Likes

yyyaasssss

If Walla didn’t play against the Blues we would not have won. Deserves Brownlow votes on that performance (2 behind Dice).

1 Like

Ditto norf