#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Wrong thread???

Probably will make the front cover of time before that.

6 Likes

Harsh on Blitz.

1 Like

You reckon?

2 Likes

Who else, at that point, allowed themselves to think - ‘Jeez, it’s going to be procession today.’? Never learn.

I’m still tilted at his disallowed goal.

So these rumours of a tight hamstring, any truth to them?
Don’t take him to the GC if there is even a shred of doubt

Listed under the injury report on Game Day. 50/50 chance apparently.

I always knew that having a clean bill of health throughout the entire season to non-key players would cost us come finals.

Typical.

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t risk him. Debut begley

tend to agree. especially seeing his game is all about bursts and sprints. prob is that Raz is out and we need both his fwdline pressure and goals.

24 Likes

Don’t come here and tease us about a tippa highlight reel without delivering the goods

5 Likes

Who needs a highlight reel? Just watch any game he plays, there are more than enough highlights! :wink:

2 Likes

Saw this wandering down a road on Tiwi Is yesterday… Brought a smile to my face, so I thought I would share it with BB.

79 Likes

I can only imagine how Tippa’s rise and achievement has picked up the spirit and morale in the Tiwi.

Imagine if we actually located our Women’s team there.

3 Likes

In the collingwood game today they kept banging on about their new forward pocket who is a mix of Cyril Rioli and Byron Pickett.

If Walla is not already the perfect mix of Cyril and Pickett I don’t know what he is!

10 Likes

Don’t want to put pressure on the guy but he’s made for finals and critical plays. So is Raz. I miss that guy a lot.

5 Likes

That shot in the last that was touched on the line would have blown the roof off.

2 Likes