Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

Love it.

Connor and Smack have a real bromance going donā€™t they?

Maybe not a bromance, but Laverde seems to be enjoying himself a little too much thereā€¦and Conor is doing his best to look nondescript ā€¦

Whatā€™s the name of this new Boy band?

1 Like

Did anyone go up to tell and blast them for smiling after that insipid performance against sydney?

7 Likes

I think itā€™s more a Conor Lav bromance them two are in heaps of photos together

Came into work two days ago, that neck needs its own post code

1 Like

Pingaz or nose beers?

1 Like

Didnā€™t realise SMcK was the jealous type.

That stare, ā€¦ wow!

1 Like

What Conorā€™s left hand is doing is a bit of a concern.

1 Like

so did you get a sub 4 minute/km marathon pb or not?

1 Like

Itā€™s not a concern at allā€¦ if one man wants to give another consenting man a friendly reach around while they are having a group photo taken, thereā€™s nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

Various theories regarding homosexuality are proved correct via Blitz, on a daily basis.

(Which is not to say that the theories are correct, or that thereā€™s anything wrong with that.)

LAVā€™s head doing the giggity-giggity.

I respect his neck but wonā€™t be on the list in 2 years.

Iā€™ll be surprised if heā€™s on the list in two weeks.

3 Likes

Worsfold obviously doesnā€™t rate him because he should of been a walk up start when Hooker got injured.

2 Likes

Iā€™d have played Leuy and pushed Bellchambers forward.

1 Like

Leuy was injured, missed the last 3 weeks before the final.

Iā€™d be surprised if heā€™s not. Heā€™s a our number three ruckman, and our first two have pretty decent injury histories. Heā€™s also useful as a tall target up forward.
Heā€™s clearly not going to be best 22 next year, but half the list isnā€™t going to be. Heā€™s useful depth in my mind.

4 Likes