Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

Yeah, I’ll take my hat off to him. Very good game so far

4 Likes

Daniher is going to have to work his way back in through the VFL if he keeps this up.

2 Likes

Gives his all.

Love him

2 Likes

Why does Raz hates Mckernan?!

Been on mcnernan for years, best contested mark in team behind hooker

1 Like

pretty poor game from him with those easy misses fml

10 Likes

He can play.

Glad it’s taken what…4 years for us to find out.

Feel sorry for him the lack of opportunity he has had.

2 Likes

huge part of our result today.
got us off to a fantastic start both scorewise and intensity

1 Like

Was really really good. Especially early

1 Like

Better not get dropped next week

3 Likes

Best 22?

Not outrageously surprised after he was our best performer all pre-season

1 Like

The man. Set us up.

Smack has been denied a career for far too long. He’s a ripper. Let him settle at Full Forward.

10 Likes

Hope they keep him now, deserves it, unfortunately didn’t kick straight he could of kicked 8 or 9 goals.

1 Like

Joey…beat the beat…the only beat…oh, fck…who’s Joey? Go Smack, you fckn legend. Had a crack and pressured all night. Great stuff.

Have always rated him

5 Likes

Yep, me too.
Good game.

5 Likes

SMACK

Funny how Hooker plays his best game down back and Smack plays a better Hooker game up forward hmmm

I was also suggesting the joy last week of kicking to a stringer and smack 2v2 and stringer outmarked him, that’s a great sign.

Finally getting messages from mates tonight saying, “You were right about McKernan.”

If he’d had‘ve kicked all the very gettable shots, he’d have kicked 7.1 instead of 4.4. He brings so many more dimensions and flexibility than Daniher, who is way too one-dimensional and mercurial. McKernan is just a much more honest, rounded footballer, and - unlike Daniher - doesn’t leave us one short as soon as the ball hits the ground.

Leave him in!

3 Likes