Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

He’s straightened us up since coming into the side, fighting for his career and he’s winning atm.

7 Likes

I love it when Nerns is on.

1 Like

Was a good game today. I just hope he can take a bit from it and back it up next week.

Every Triple Brownlow Medallist ever - as well as many other champions - went OK with pre-386 CPUs, so that must be a glowing recommendation for him.

Or are you saying he needs anotherfknreboot?

1 Like

Damnit. Needed a bad game so we could drop him to the VFL team.

2 Likes

Very good.

1 Like

Deserves a spot on the list next year. His mongrel, aggression and talent offers so much to the team

5 Likes

Which one???

2 Likes

Never seen a player make the hard stuff seem easy and the easy stuff hard.

Played a great game today.

12 Likes

That’s the thing, he’s not sh*t. He’s a pretty good player.

4 Likes

I genuinely can’t work out if he’s the shittest good player in the world, or the best ■■■■ player in the world.

It’s like he’s always trying to get in both the highlight and the blooper reel.

9 Likes

Those big hands grabbing that low mark. Loved it.

3 Likes

People might bag this guy a lot, but he does something our other forwards don’t do…he competes and doesn’t get out marked often.

He plays a role in the team. He will continue to play a role in the team until Daniher is back.

6 Likes

I’d say he stays in when Daniher back, for exactly the reasons you mentioned.

It’s Brown that JD will come in for.

7 Likes

could have had 6

the ff we’ve needed for years

And he kicks goals from set shots instead of OOF or behind howlers.

5 Likes

The screamer followed by a massive Clanger in the first was peak Smack.

21 Likes

I’d say the chop out he gives Belly plus his goals are worth it. Leave Daniher forward when he comes back

1 Like

Footy is 90% between the ears, … and moreso with Shauny.

When he doesn’t have time to think too much and acts on instinct, … rarely errs, and pulls off some amazing stuff.

1 Like

Going to jump on my high horse, but i got flamed a month ago saying he needs to stay in front of Stewart.
He will be a perfect compliment to Joey when he comes back

2 Likes