Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

Hardingham!

Essendon FC ‏@EssendonFC 7m7 minutes ago

A couple of elevations about to be announced.

Tippa

The two macs? McKernan and McKenna?

Smack and Stein.

Smack and Stein.

Stein to ruck, Smack 3rd tall defender.

Essendon FC ‏@EssendonFC 7m7 minutes ago

A couple of elevations about to be announced.

Probably waiting to see if the AFL leak it before the club.

anytime now id hope

tank mode if not upgraded.

Is it standard procedure to wait this long to elevate a player off the rookie list?

If I recall correctly, Port’s Nathan Krakouer was upgraded a few days before the announcement of the team.

The Hawks are biting their nails waiting for the announcement.

Let the stupid dawks keep biting their nails a bit longer.

The answer is above. If they put a player on the LTI list, the upgraded players football payments will not effect the cap.
If they use the mid year rookie elevation, there is some cost under the cap. So I guess they are trying to get clearance from the AFL to put Trav on the LTI list.

Is it standard procedure to wait this long to elevate a player off the rookie list?

If I recall correctly, Port’s Nathan Krakouer was upgraded a few days before the announcement of the team.

The Hawks are biting their nails waiting for the announcement.

We have about 7.5 hours left till the team is announced. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Reckon they’ll just persist with Carlisle and Ambrose?

We have about 7.5 hours left till the team is announced. I guess we just have to wait and see.

I can't believe they'd willingly stunt our finals chances by doing this.
Still doing the creative accounting to squeeze him in.

I can’t believe they’d willingly stunt our finals chances by doing this.

So has been upgraded yet? Or are we still at beta SMack mode?

if we give chappy another contract..... LOL.

Might want to look at the date of that article. I think it’s just to estimate what Chappy is on.

So, giving the chop to Belly, Chappy, Gwilt, Winders and maybe Fletch will loosen up about $2 million in salary cap.

Gosh! we may even be able to bid for Dangerfield!

What if Carlisle walks?