Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

I hope he body slams the carnt Davis into 2030

3 Likes

Mckernan and Hooker
My favourite goal celebrators.

4 Likes

This.

This bloke will be playing like his career depends on it. Lets hope he can back up his form from last year. Not a lot of teams have a forward this good as a depth player.

How do you know he wasn’t going to be?

1 Like

Well no one did.

But he should have and now he probably will.

Of course you can’t 100% know, but half a game of JLT, and training with the magoos would surely have given you an indication of their plans.

Um, what is driving this? Has Brown or JD got injured?

Edit: actually, went to the AFL website. #%@%!%!%

Cometh the moment cometh the … ahhh who the fark knows.

1 Like

Yeah - play on Goldstein all night.

1 Like

Yes John Barnes
traded to the CAts at his prime

Barnes was never a “gun”

1 Like

true. I have always felt he doesn’t get enough credit for his performances in 2000. Had a great chemistry with the midfield.

Was so happy for him to get a premiership after so many losses with the cats

2 Likes

yous ■■■■■ are ■■■■■■

It’s absurd he had such a long career as a ruckman considering he was 193cm, these days he’d struggle to play key position at that height.

I genuinely get the impression there are more people in here that would prefer Smack in the team if they had a choice between Smack and Joe.

I like Smack, but it’s bizarre

6 Likes

I will take it one step further and say that quite a few are happy that Joe is injured.

I don’t understand that hate for either Joe or Hurley on here.

Both have given their all for the club.

4 Likes

I’m not sure people are happy that Joe is injured - but I think people were nervous in taking Joey into round 1 when he wasn’t 100%.

For me, I was nervous about it being a repeat of last season where Joey was clearly not at his best and it through a lot of our structure out.

This at least allows Joey time to get to 100% and we can fill the gap with Smack in the interim.

14 Likes

I think it’s better having Smack in.
What is it 9-10 months of the message that we were going to wait until Daniher is 100% ready then with 2 weeks until round 1 they say they’ll play Daniher on monitored minutes!?!?
Deserves them right. Professional up until a players nearly there, idiots.

1 Like

I definitely reckon some are happy. Probably not many, but some are