Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

Nope, Zlarke isn’t a KPF. We’d be better off playing Bellchambers deep and bringing in either Draper or Clarke as the ruck. McKernan is still the best option, and until the midfield lifts it’s game or Smack drops his bundle completely, he will be the best option for FF

It was hard for any forward to be a winner yesterday. A combination of poor tactics and terrible delivery made it virtually impossible for any forward to come out on top.

Am I right to think that the main method of attack in the last three matches is for the ball to be bombed into the forward line, have the talls bring the ball to ground and then have our small forwards score from the crumbs?

3 Likes

Agree on Brown.

He was equally disappointing.

Brown is too light to take body contact so needs to be on his bike all day. Yesterday he was getting no seperation and was getting outnumbered in the air.

It’s a little concerning that we have no options until Joe is back and in form.

Im not sure.

It looked to me like main ball going forward either went to opposition player or a contest where we were out numbered.

When we scored, we lowered our eyes and hit targets - Langfords 2 goals, Francis mark/goal
Stringers was from a GWS error
I think Baguleys was in general play

Sadly this has been a constant since Worsfold took over.

Get rid of him

1 Like

Have been his biggest defender, but could have started us off with the momentum we needed and stemmed the flow later but both times inept.

Basic skills

This guy is so rubbish. Done with him.

1 Like

Missed some easy goals which set the tone

Provided a target today at least. We need to learn to stop throwing the ball on the boot and lower the eyes entering the f50.

If he gets a game next week then somethkngs really wrong. Useless again today!

2 Likes

With joe out, he had his chance to cement his spot. Didn’t take it, we need to move on now

1 Like

You can see why he was overlooked by 17 others clubs 4 or 5 times over

2 Likes

Hopeless

I’d play him in the ruck. He’s a ■■■■ ruckman but at least it means TBell gets the ■■■■

He took some good marks. Missed some easy shots.

Not our worse.

2 Likes

Such a waste. Kicks a bag and nails them from the pocket (Hawks, PA) goes missing for 15 games. Did he ruck today?

I would persist with him. Took some nice marks, used it poorly.

1 Like

No. We’ve been down this road before. Hes done

1 Like

look he is no good long-term solution, no consistency in him and there is a reason he is a journeyman. But he is all we have.

hece my questions back in the JLT#2 thread - I noted JoeyD was obviously a MILE off it and in no condition to play round 1, and and why has this guy not got pre-season minutes into him? Didnt see the poorer Stewart either.

He is obviously out of touch - marking timing, kicking but as always has a go.

Huge question marks on our staff members obviously, but this is just another.

Problem is this will not help, our forwards are either all up the ground or standing still on top of each other, none of them make any leads or make space for each other. Even for our kick outs the forward line was mostly empty of our players.

He’s better than brown. But that’s not hard

1 Like