Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

We could give Stewart another run. Or give Draper a go as a key forward, hell ill even take Zac Clarke at this point.

God, how far away is Joey?

It’s called the Rutten Rabble. Hold back and kick long to… no one.

Yes he took some marks, but early on he struggled to clunk them. Same against GWS. And he missed his early shot. Nail it and it gives your team a lift. Frustrating.

He is the perfect Essendon player.

Our club over the last 15 years mimics his career. All the right tools and no ability to use them or perform at the level required apart from a few glimpses. Does just enough to stay on a list under incompetent managers and coaches.

1 Like

What happened to all those preferring him to Daniher? Smack and all that? 35 goals plus this year?

Hell be lucky to get 35 touches for the year at this rate

Had a few mates
Are you going to drop another 15 with him?

1 Like

Agree
Hes lacking confidence
But showed some :fire:

2 Likes

Sad, isn’t it? These two are in our best 22

Brown has the body strength of a 10 year old girl. Why is he playing deep forward? Anytime the ball is kicking on his head he just gets pushed under the ball and the defender takes an easy mark

This guy has worse mental problems than me. Walks around with real swagger and just dominates when confident. When he isn’t he goes completely missing.

Thanks smack for the great game. See you in 6 weeks.

1 Like

He’s what Levi Casboult is to Carlton.

Can clunk.

Can brain fade.

We got the good Shaun tonight.

I don’t know if he is the worst best player or the best worst player

1 Like

Midfield plays better, so suddenly the forwards do.

Who’d have thunk it?

10 Likes

4 Likes

Seriously, I hope Joe hurries up and gets fit, because we’ve never really seen how a Daniher / Mckernan forward combo could work.

Mckernan aint no spearhead, but he could be consistently dangerous as a second fiddle to Joe.

Can clunk.

3 Likes

Struggled to stay on the ground with an injury second half/ according to Woosha.

2 Likes

Both he and Clarke held their formation better this week.

Brown has his work cut out trying to get back in unless he starts taking contested marks.

2 Likes

He is a fkg gun

I told you lot

6 Likes