Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

Is that a reference to @theDJR?

1 Like

Iā€™d factored in 8 behinds. Happy either way.

1 Like

I was at an auction this morning at Malvern east property and ran into Dr Reidā€¦I asked him the question about mckernan and he couldnā€™t believe that I knew about his hammyā€¦he said they are getting it scanned and they believe it wonā€™t even show any tearā€¦ he thinks he will be out for a weekā€¦he said hooker is back this week and Daniher in 2 weeks.

46 Likes

Tippa with the good info :white_check_mark::clap:

1 Like

I kicked 4 Iā€™m up and about

14 Likes

Hope heā€™s going well.

Essendon legend.

3 Likes

He looked the goodsā€¦easy to talk to.

2 Likes

The David King bloke just said on Fox footy said smack torr his hammy in the ,2nd quarter

Courtesy @essingtnclapclapclap:

End of third quarter, Smackā€™s right hamstring taped up.

1 Like

umā€¦what

Whoā€™d have thought that playing a pretty decent full forward (not a ruck) forward and not in the ruck would have such great results.

Has never had even one game as a pure forward, I think if he got a few in the row heā€™d be kicking constant bags of 3 to 5.

1 Like

Is the ultimate confidence player.when he kicks a goal early, look out

As someone mentioned above. I would love to see a smack/ joe combo. Joe playing at CHF, smack from the square.

2 Likes

One of his best games. He looked dangerous every time the ball was in his vicinity. His timing for leads was as good as you could hope for, and thankfully they were leads that were honoured. Clunked nearly everything that came his way, and owned the Dees defence who had no answer to him. A straight kick helped his cause as well. How much of this change in his approach is due to him being released from second ruck duties is a great unknown, but if he can keep on playing FF like that, l never want to see him anywhere hear the ruck again.

3 Likes

Out for 6 weeks with a bad ham string injury :frowning:

Looks like Hooker will be playing forward

Canā€™t get a run at it, fark sake

1 Like

Poor bloke.

As soon as this guy hits form he gets injured.

Damn, was it a hammy last year aswell?

1 Like