Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

We honestly miss this bloke quite a bit.

The number of times when the ball went into our forward 50 today where we couldn’t even manage to halve the contest was appalling.

5 Likes

Missed 4 weeks now

Should be back in 2-3 according to the initial prognosis but what are the odds we don’t see him after the bye, making it a 10 week layoff?

Who is gonna get fit first, him or Brown?

Brown.

smack
BECAUSE OF HIS AGGRESSION WHICH WE BADLY LACK
AND
HIS INTERMITTENT BRILLIANCE

1 Like

Why do you keep yelling at me?

1 Like

sorry caps were on - did not notice

1 Like

You did it wrong PP

'STOP PICKING ON BRITNEY

This guys luck is phenomenal. Start of season Joey does a calf and Smack plays. Smack gets injured then Joey comes in. The week Smack is available again Joey goes down for the year. I swear he has a little Joe Daniher voodoo doll somewhere with 100 pins in it’s groin.

Anyway it’ll be great to have him out there again! Couldn’t really ask for a better “back-up” for Joe.

2 Likes

He’s best 22 regardless if daniher plays or not, imo. In saying that id love to see them both playing together. It’d be awesome

8 Likes

He still needs to work on his consistency. He didn’t offer anything in the first two games, kicked four goals against a rabble side, Melbourne.

He is not reliable as Brown is. He got better last year but there was still a period of three games in a row when he went missing, offered little in other games and dominated a few games.

The talent is there, no questions, but let’s not have too high expectations.

2 Likes

Exactly. Same can be said for Brown.

Both are serviceable, both have had 10 years in the AFL system and have no cemented a spot in a team

You can hardly blame the forwards in early part of season nor expect any significant output

Our pressure / ball winning in midfield was terrible. As was our ball use from half back & midfield as well.

Stagnant horrible turnover ridden

2 Likes
3 Likes

Smack!

His best footy is yet to come.

1 Like

IT HAS TO!

1 Like

That video does show off one brilliant quality he possesses, he always tries to mark the ball out in front.

Lol.

I for one, welcome our new overlord SMACK

giphy-1

1 Like

My only concern in bringing him in, is his fitness.