Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

I’ve gotta say, I agree on this one.

@Tezzalenco Cheers!

1 Like

slap :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Coming back from a bad injury he was always going to take time.

He’s competing hard and still a valuable part of the team.

Have a feeling he’s going to strike some very good form once back from the bye. He’s a confidence player and he just needs to find some touch around goal.

4 Likes

Lel

Normally his kicking for goal is pretty reliable. I reckon he just needs to snag his first shot in a game and then he’ll be away

1 Like

McK will tear Hawthorn a new one

3 Likes

Yep,freak game coming up,I can smell it.

2 Likes

Tough opponent in Sicily but Smack won’t take sh-t from him, should be plenty of physical stuff and free kicks between them.

Hope he really gets in that ■■■■■ face if he gets on top of him.

4 Likes

… all day.

1 Like

Agree a part of the problem is the poor delivery but the lack of movement to space by our forwards, forwards just standing in one spot waiting, the forwards being way up the ground where the ball is coming from or all our mids flooding our forward line blocking up the space for leads. I see these things happening at games I attend, not so obvious on televised games I watch.

1 Like

Oh, I agree with that. It’s a combo of both. I have (for some time) thought that Paul Corrigan is really struggling as a forwards coach.

2 Likes

agree - needs one to get some goal kicking confidence.

Was really strong in the contest tonight and continued to provide a target.

He must love Merrett because he is literally the only guy we have on our team that can hit him on the lead.

3 Likes

After a couple matches slogging it out in the wet, he played a good game tonight.

So important for our team now. Very important he stays fit for the rest of the year.

9 Likes

Love the beast that is McKernan

Crashes, bashes, brings the ball to ground and takes the odd wow how did you do that mark.

To top it off, he is in the opposition face with brutish power. Our forward line looks more intimidating with him out there.

4 Likes

Pity he stole that mark from Tippa moments after Tippa took that screamer. I reckon Tippa would have kicked that, while Smack just missed.

4 Likes

Did you see the look on tippas face? He looked dirty that Mckernan took it. Lol

1 Like

I’m amazed that Smack didn’t punch Stratton when he stomped on his foot. Glad it didn’t cause an injury. Hope Stratton gets weeks.

4 Likes

He should do. They’re pretty tough on actions that can cause injuries like that. If he broke a bone it’s Smack’s season over. He’s lucky he didn’t or it would be 8ish weeks like Gaff.

3 Likes