Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

Was huge tonight. Great hands!

5 Likes

I know heā€™s undersized for a ruck, but heā€™s more a ruck than a forward. Excellent second efforts and not having a defender hanging off him allows him to run and jump at the ball. Heā€™s got great hands.

That free they got in the ruck was horse poo.

Something about Mummy thatā€™s screams throw an elbow at my throat. I see it every time we play them.

Kind of the reverse Lockett who used to save his elbows for just the right occasion.

Well executed by the much unloved Smack. A rare skill at highest level.

One of my favourites.

1 Like

When heā€™s on, heā€™s on.

1 Like

2 Likes

I feel like attacking necks is not a wise thing for McNernan to start. He canā€™t possibly defend all of his neck by himself.

8 Likes

NECK

Got more ability in his finger tips than half the slugs who call themselves key forwards in the comp.

All between the ears for him, hope he can string a few of these together with the body holding up.

12 Likes

Hugeeeeee 5 contested marks

4 Likes

1000%

Love ya work big horse

1 Like

Having a neck bigger than Texas makes it more challenging to defend

if he wasnā€™t already our most important player when we lost JD, he is now with Tbell out. we wonā€™t win a game without him on song

1 Like

The ultimate confidence player. If he clunks one early or gets an early goal he has a great game. Was clunking them from everywhere tonight. At worst he was able to bring the ball to ground. Thought he was good when he had to go into the ruck too

2 Likes

In every way the direct opposite of Gladstone Small

8 Likes

Best game iā€™ve seen from him. NOW BACK IT UP!

1 Like

When heā€™s on song itā€™s like Epic Opera.

Hates providing any semblance of a smile in an interviewā€¦ I like it.

3 Likes

Lucky kicked THAT goal. He had Tippa inside for an easy handball and goal from 35m out.

But itā€™s all worth it for the melts.

1 Like

Not sure that he realises that he could be one of the better forward rucks in the competition.

Is really mobile and an excellent Mark. He has enough talent to win games.

If he can get continuity I think he will show it.

2 Likes

Just needs to find some way to grow an extra 3 cms.

2 Likes