#45 Anthony “Munny” Munkara

The OG antman has got it right.

No helmet. Spot on colours.

4 Likes

Going by that last picture, once he hits the gym to build himself up to a Blitzer physique and loses some of that puppy fat, he could have the right build to have success playing footy.

Someone needs to have a quiet word to him about wearing your undies on the outside though and perhaps a discreet mention about trimming the eyebrows.

erm…

2024 clash strip?

I reckon he’s going to play a few senior games

Thelonius.

3 Likes

That’a actually a late version of his alter ego, Giant Man (when he used the shrink function the wrong way around so grew instead).

FWIW, here is the original Ant-Man from the early 1960s:

1 Like

SILENCE NERD!!!

1 Like

Topical nickname:

Munkara → Irene Cara → Flashdance → Flash

I think I may have jumped the shark.

1 Like

EFA

This is a @BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS special

7 Likes

What happened to Bloodstained Devils?

Maybe he just finally put every single poster on ignore without realising it and he logged in and kept wondering why the forum was so dead so he just left.

12 Likes

Time commitments took him elsewhere.

2 Likes
49 Likes

Just love his size. Looks super fit and a good height.

9 Likes

Quite the specimen!

1 Like

There’s no non creepy way to say this but I wonder what the club have done for him in terms of his living arrangements.

While he adjusts not only to life in Melbourne but also to the life of an elite athlete it’s a pretty important factor for him.

Perhaps that’s an area that Dean Rioli is assisting?

1 Like

I dont think it sounds creepy to ask the question- our indigenous talent who havent had the luxury of growing up in an elite environment require additional attention to ensure they get the best out of themselves. I am sure, or at least hopeful, the club will be consulting with him to understand how we can best help in achieving his goals.

After the Hawks revelations I reckon it would be strange if we supporters didn’t have something like this in the back of our minds, hoping that the club has its ■■■■ together in this area. A solution that both supports the needs of a high performance athlete while ensuring sensitivity to cultural and family needs is given utmost priority.

1 Like