#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

Would match any offer from rival clubs.

1 Like

Yes please

Carlisle up forward is on bomber

Hurley down back is on bomber

Carlisle may yet find himself forward yet. Word is they’re going to experiment with McCartin in defence & since Brown is very much a defender only you wonder how all play in the same team. Do they play the 3 as defenders? I think not. Only Bruce & Membrey up front, they definitely need another tall-ish forward. Wouldn’t it be ironic?

3 Likes

McCartin is looming as a the biggest fail as a #1 draft pick since Jack Watts.

Can’t blame it on him though, had a horror run with concussions. Honestly think he should just give it up and go live a happy life without permanent brain damage

3 Likes

I’d be surprised if he even ended up as good as Watts…

1 Like

Yep
If the Saints are actually willing to pay Conor overs then the trade so be a fair representation of what they think his worth
Ross would be great

Otherwise I’d be willing to give them Conor and our second rounder for their first rounder or we just swap our first and second round picks

This all assumes the Saints are actually in the race for Conor and it’s not some story to get the people on here to spend all their panic dollars

my gut feel^

2 Likes

Mine too

But if it were legit there is no way the club should just accept a second rounder

Another first rounder would be nice but I’d much rather prefer us to stop losing talent to other clubs

1 Like

Are the people floating Ross for McKenna the same people thinking we were gonna hand over a first and Hartley for Kelly?

Like seriously, Jesus fkn Christ. Ross is a GUN and worth far, far more than what McKenna is. Full blow dreamland stuff if you think the saints would involve Ross for McKenna

10 Likes

Why do you hate conor so much?

WOB. In fairness. I haven’t seen anybody suggest this is a straight swap. I just think naturally you would say “fark you saints” and then simultaneously offer Ross 3.8m over 5 years.

Dodoro just put an order in for a Dylan Roberton magnet.

1 Like

We accepted a 2nd round pick for Hibberd. McKenna may become that good and more sometime - but he isn’t there yet.

1 Like

I hope Mayweather smashes him if he leaves

He is not going anywhere.

1 Like

I wait with bated breath for UP COONEY FARK PORT’s take on all this.

1 Like

I know we’ve been accused of stupid list management in the past but calling us “potatoes” is going too far!

1 Like

Carlton was under-paying Tuohy big time while Hanley fell out with Brisbane - Of course Tuohy is getting more money after being offered peanuts by Carlton.

1 Like