#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

Now that he has re-signed…trade bait, we could get something good for him!

(thanks for staying Conor!)

1 Like

He is going to cost us an absolute fortune in 4 years time!

Awesome

Most of us are now invested in getting Stringer - maybe we can panic about that not happening?! :joy:

Wonderful news, Im also very pleased at the tenure as he has as much upside as anyone on our list. At the start of the year we identified the running, creative half back as a major weakness by the end of 2018 I’m confident it will be major strength. We have a beauty here in Mckenna, I’m delighted with this signature.

1 Like

Where’s my highlights package bomber tv?

3 Likes

The value of a panic dollar is dropping compared to previous years.

(https://www.facebook.com/Essendon/videos/10155621743569356/)

1 Like

Had this contract been agreed to after his first month this year especially after the Melbourne game I would have been bewildered but his confidence and ability since then has grown out of sight.

His improvement has been incremental since 2015 but the last 4 months has been drastic.

2 Likes

Now that is a 4 year contract I am happy about!

4 years, yay!

To infinity and beyond!!

Well done Conor.

2 Likes

Ar fheabhas, a bhuachaill !!

3 Likes

Great news.
Terrific news.

1 Like

Four! Great one, Conor!

No, great four! :four_leaf_clover:

…I’ll show myself out…

5 Likes

David Myers and his 3 year contract

1 Like

Little shocked to see four but clearly others after him with significant contracts, and also I think we may be going down path of offering longer term over bigger $ to keep space in cap.

Conor and Zaka both getting 4yr deals.

Ripper year for the lad. Should continually improve as well, tracking beautifully.

1 Like

Fanfarkintastic!

Faaaaarrrrrrkkkkkk Yeah!!!

Send Ross is a hack compared to this kid, I’m feeling thirsty already @westozziebomber

1 Like

Shocked a young talented firmly in our best 18 let alone 22 gets a 4 year deal?

These are the players that should be getting long contracts. He worked hard and improved year on year from his arrival it’s not an out of nowhere improvement.

3 Likes