#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

We gave three years to Myers last year. With that as context, an 8-year deal for McKenna would’ve been completely within the bounds of reasonableness.

5 Likes

Yeah, not at all perturbed by a four year deal. It is well earned and if anything shows his commitment to the game (in addition to the club) for that period.

Fair enough. I still havent got over Kommers delistings

YES YES YES!!

Think he’s going to be a great player for the club.

His knee was completely farked man. Its amazing that he got through last season. He was one of my favourites. But there was no way he was going to go on after 2016

2 Likes

I’m curious to look 12 months back to check how many were calling for him to be delisted…

Been a ■■■■■■ good year of improvement.

Give him the number 4 jumper.

1 Like

Wrong spelling - that would be fan- fookin - tastic!

Fixed

1 Like

Stoked he’s staying for at least the next four years. Got a very good feeling about this kid. Well earned Conor!

3 Likes

You can tell I haven’t got my phone back yet… a very belated LOL at all the panic freaks.

4 Likes

Never in doubt.

Great signature to get. Not surprised about four year deal. Rapid improvement this year, has done some phenomenal things on the field. Will be an absolute star

What?

Seems like a great idea to give a guy who routinely gives up 2-3 goals a game a 4 year contract.

So it’s your contention that without McKenna in the team we would have the best defense in the league?

3 Likes

Clearly struggling with the modern concept that attack is the best form of defence out of the back line.

1 Like

/fxd

1 Like

Where are my highlights!

1 Like

In the Dyson Heppell thread.