#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

Even the guy representing the AFL said the evidence was thin.

3 Likes

Got to protect the image of the game though.

Fence sitting 101

IMG_6908

6 Likes

My observations and experiences over the years says it’s acceptable if you can get away with it.

What about a wet willy?

We call that foreplay in the Doe household.

14 Likes

No love for the Hopoate?

4 Likes

I have come to the conclusion the entire team dropped something before the game.

Squirrel gripping used to be called the Footscray uppercut.

dont’ condone the action, but he’s one of a very few who should some fight on sunday.

maybe if 3/4 of the rest of the team looked like they gave a ■■■■, he may not have been so frustrated to do such a stupid act.

I’d have in him the teams before all but a handful of players.

and ■■■■ there’s some people on here who rate their own morality pretty ■■■■■■■ highly, despite admitting to some pretty low acts themselves on here. go figure.

4 Likes

I’m sure he chewed it over for a while prior to biting the bullet and pleading that way.

1 Like

The question is why Biting and Spitting have different classifications in the AFL’s table of offences ? It’s got me beat.

5 Likes

Conor will have get used to a lot of annoying sledging during games for this point on…

I agree.

Who was that famous squirrel gripper that never got charged but had plenty of blokes suspended for retaliating?

Most famous case of eye gouging was Dunkley to get Hird off the ground under the blood rule so that Syd won the game by a point and got to the GF. No appropriate penalty for that Rsole - he played in the GF.

The most recent case of biting got the WCE player (who evidence showed clearly did it) a 2 week penalty. He had pleaded not guilty. (His excuse was that the guy he bit had put his arm into his mouth).

But Conor copped 150% of that penalty despite weak or no evidence. Despite pleading guilty to allegedly get a lighter penalty.

EFC: getting stitched up by the AFL and its Tribunal since forever.

5 Likes

Did he plead guilty to biting or to misconduct?

1 Like

matt thompson asking woosha if he asked conor “why?”

‘I don’t really wanna know why’

thompson flustered

you’re a ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ waste of space journo.

2 Likes

Terry Wheeler - Bulldogs

I wonder if he has told his parents who live in Ireland?

His parents already know who lives in Ireland.

16 Likes

oh seriously??? anyway you describe a dog attack he just bit a dog

1 Like