#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

First sentence probs isn’t necessary, but well made point.

don’t stop, im edging.

1 Like

*Wight

3 Likes

Right.

Um … I wouldn’t have run with that argument myself.

Conor has achieved quite a bit … but …

2 Likes

hahahahaha

I am really happy for you to make it all about me, I just love the exposure.

You think playing AFL is a high level of human achievement.

Lol

But let’s concentrate on young Conor, who is just about a third of my age. He is just one of many who for centuries have left their home to seek a new job, and is not the first to leave Ireland to play our game. Not sure he is anywhere near elite and may not rank in the top 400 of the about 800 AFL listed players currently.

Now given time he may aspire to be an Elite AFL footballer, though is really only known now, outside of Bomber supporters, for biting an opponent.

To you he has achieved a hell of a lot, probably because in your life you have achieved nothing at all.

Everything is relative.

How did people pour scorn on eachother before the internet?

10 Likes

Can you dicks vacate the Conor thread. Good vibes only fuckwits.

6 Likes

Well, you went over the road to someone’s house, and knocked.

When they opened the door, you said something like “you’re a real farkwit, you know that? Can’t stand your smarmy fish-faced google-eyes. Your breath farkin stinks and your house is white trash.”

They would tear up a little, and say “but…you don’t even know me!?”

And you’d go - “yeah, whatever loser fark-face”

And then you’d go back home.

5 Likes

Or quite possibly to the fkn Hospital.

1 Like

This is perfect.

The Elite tag he has been given in the AFL article is based on 2 qualifying factors. 1 performance level for his age and 2 his form in this year alone. All a bit dubious in absolute terms.

He played much better than Ablett last Saturday, That makes Conor better than Ablett*. Right?

Handy bunch that, except for that Carlton ■■■■■■■■

Coming from you that is ironic.

Hes really good.

Of course we’re going to have to worship a new word for “elite” since this use of it constitutes the moment when it no longer resembles the actual meaning of the word and has become so overused that it’s meaningless.

3 Likes

Irony is most people here know you for being the proud idiot that yelled at Francis when he wasn’t playing

4 Likes

UWOTM8

How can you not see how ■■■■■■ good this kid is?

2 Likes

Lol, may not rank in the top 400? Go take a nap my friend

It’s a very precise figure. If we assume talent is evenly distributed amongst the teams, then the best 396 get a game each week.

We must be a very poor team and/or very injured for him to be so consistently tolerated within the senior team.

6 Likes