#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

If Conor doesn’t get up round 1 ripping the medical staffs ■■■■■ off and throwing them from the top deck st the g

What was Paul Turk on about in that latest sounds of the track video? He welcomes McKenna back from a 6 month holiday in Ireland…

I think he was just joking about Conor having two trips back during the off-season. But if it keeps the homesickness at bay it’s all good.

Would he have a fitness base from training with Zaka in America?
Not sure what has restricted him, maybe his accent has made it difficult to determine a prognosis and Crowe has just looked at him bemused and told him “rest, no Guinness”.

If he were ever to get home sick we have Saad as back up.

Back up for what?

They are far more effective together.

1 Like

Seriously nino.
Get up to speed son.
Your ignorance is second only to your hysteria.
You need to lift your game.

2 Likes

Then we just need a back up for Saad… And so on…

1 Like

That’s McKenna

7 Likes

Of course! Sorry, you’ll have to excuse my ignorance.

1 Like

McKenna will stay at EFC. He gets to go home to Ireland on a regular basis, and will most probably return there after he retires, in order to play a few seasons of Gaelic football. When he does go home he will have a neat bundle of money to take with him.

5 Likes

23 days since the last post on our teams most exciting and skilled player, you are all ■■■■■■.

6 Likes

Aaron Francis says hello.

as does Orazio Fantasia and Jake Stringer.

has so much control on the ball can make diggers cry.

7 Likes

That was funny.

Conor appears to have developed into quite an imposing specimen for such a young age. He looks so powerful through the legs and hips. Will take some stopping when he is breaking lines out of defence (that’s if they can catch him).

1 Like

“YES scrubby goal”

lol Bruce.

1 Like

The physical development on this bloke has been enormous

Also I found it very interesting that a number of (3 or 4) players mentioned that he was the player that was impressing them on the track… even though he’s spent most of it in rehab

7 Likes

But whos back up for McKenna if he wants to go home?

Saad, obviously.

1 Like