#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

18 Likes

Just keep in mind that he will stuff up many many times and also have a ton of average games for a while. That would be natural progression.

10 Likes

F that - now that I am on-board it is perfection or deportation.

9 Likes

■■■ hes defiantly going to get tagged in Sydney now.

He’ll probably brawl someone unlike softy johanissen.

1 Like

Is that at normal speed?

1 Like

Yup

Well done young lad. Team of the week.

Hopefully he just believes in himself more and more now. Has moved past being in and out of team, should be feeling like he belongs now.

Kudos to the coaches for backing him in to find his way at senior level.

2 Likes

Nothing surer.

1 Like

Slo mo

2 Likes

If 4 people go on him, stick him in the centre square and let him knock hannebury the ■■■■ out.

5 Likes

Conor loves a scrap. He has been up for it from the first few games he ever played for us.

He won’t back down to any physical heat they try

2 Likes

I’m not really sure you can tag someone who doesn’t even know what they are going to do next.

that and you gotta catch him first.

7 Likes

Being the good Irishman that he is I expect Conor would talk with his fists.

3 Likes

didn’t he run 3/4 of the length of a vfl game early days to square up on someone who got one in on him.
I’m sure it was on the tv or i was there, but i’m pretty sure he literally ran down the ground to give someone a punch.

9 Likes

Can confirm Conor doesn’t take crap from anyone.

3 Likes

I have a vague recollection of something like that.

The Swans game will be a classic.

They got stuck into JJ and Bontempelli and there really was no “flying the flag” from the Bulldogs.

In fact, the Bulldogs were meek in their lack of response - and the scoreboard reflected it.

Love them to to try the same on McKenna or Tippa.

I actually think WW III might erupt if the Swans try the same rough house tactics.

After all we’ve been through, I doubt we will take any form of intimidation meekly - can imagine the likes of Hooker & McKenna leading the response.

Pity Ambrose and Laverde aren’t available…especially the former.

I have a sneaking suspicion Swans vs Essendon might actually be one of the games of the year.

12 Likes

They’ll target Zerret.

Guys like Myers have to step up if they go overboard like they did on Johannisen.

Anyway I thought the AFL frowned on bullying

You can’t tag something that’s as fast and unpredictable as he is.