#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

Excellent

1 Like

Should have gone 5, just to be sure.

4 Likes

The toffy commentators can criticise Mad Monday as much as they like, but the Irish lads like the craic and maybe its no coincidence he signed the day after Mad Monday !

1 Like

He’s got better every year he’s played. Will be an absolute gun when this contract is completed.

1 Like

Well if we gave David Myers a 3 year deal, I guess he was always going to get a 4 year deal!

1 Like

If we can somehow teach him the nuances of being a midfielder, he could become our ‘Dangerfield’.

I can picture him in the centre square getting the tap down and streaming away to kick a goal from 50.

3 Likes

Irish should throw a party like his namesake did after the Money fight. Great re-signing. Kid has plenty of dash and loves to take the game on. Well done, Jackets!

2 Likes

Announce re-signing today. Announce delistings tomorrow.

Exciting times!

Thanks Conor :star_struck:

Honour him

to be sure

Fixed

1 Like

This kids a farking gun. Still has so much potential.

A look back on his arrival (notice dodoro mentions the M word on where he could play)

6 Likes

great news

Very pleased with that news.

Well what the ■■■■ are we all going to panic about now?

4 Likes

I cant remember a time in recent memory when we haven’t lost a best 22 player to another club.

2 Likes

So much better that the rumour mill talks about players going to Essendon rather than what we have been hearing over the last 4 years

1 Like

Panic? My panic dollars are dusty and mouldy, never been used,. Anyone want them? He was always going to re-sign. l wouldn’t trade him for Ross either, Conor will overtake him in terms of ability and soon. Go Irish.

5 Likes

Has Yestin Eades re-signed???

6 Likes

Yes

1 Like