#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

Learning where to run and reading the ball flight are the two biggest learning curves for McK. Footballs fly through the air a lot differently to gaelic / soccer balls. Marking - maintaining body contact/position on your opponent and still being in the right spot to take the grab - has probably been the hardest thing for McKenna’s to get his head around.

Get him on the wing where there’s less contested marking/body positioning in packs req and he will run riot. Colyer, based on his '17 form, might be the one to make room if he doesn’t improve in 18

1 Like

I will be watching the International rules game, mainly to see Conor run out for the Irish and play against the cream of our AFL players.

3 Likes

By order of the peaky fooking blinders…

1 Like

l don’t mind the idea of him moving to the wing at all, l like it a lot. The problem is who plays the HBF role?

Ankle injury. Won’t play in the international rules series and may miss the start of the pre season

Ugh, FFS

He’s been living it up while back home, going by his Instagram.

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t a drunken accident :slight_smile:

Constantly looks like he’s on the pis s.

Once an Irish, always an Irish.

1 Like

Just shoot me now.

Same reason State of Origin is a crock of ■■■■. Players get injured in a pointless exhibition match. No thanks.

1 Like

Can we petition the club to ban Zerrett and Goddard from the series?

2 Likes

Ok sure. we can do it. ill tell Zach, you can tell BJ.

10 Likes

Umm. Could we swap?

3 Likes

hell no!

2 Likes

Didn’t get a full pre-season.

4 Likes

Now hes got the Red Ankle of Ulster !
ankle

7 Likes

IT BEGINS

1 Like

He’s a young man, I hope he’s living it up.

Would have liked to see him in the International Series, but not to be.