#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

Not now!

My goodness you are right, it is almost impossible to tell the difference between a photo of Conor in color or black and white.

5 Likes

Not enough of a slick part and comb over

@barnz fark yeah!!!

https://youtu.be/O33DIBzfROk

13 Likes

ain’t an official montage tho…

sack the board.

1 Like

Sensational package, those overhead marks are what stood out to me - that aerial contest work has clearly been an area he has worked hard on. I know his kicking his absolutely sublime - but wow to see it lined up like that in the footage is something - especially those intelligent little cutters off the in-step to unmarked team mates - shows such great vision and touch.

He really could end up being a pretty special player (if he isn’t already). Heard that North Melbourne had a big crack at him too (surprise surprise) - can see why he got 4 years - he’s a beauty.

5 Likes

Amazing package.

1 Like

Great package, can’t imagine what the next few years could bring.

Conor could be anything.

It pretty funny to think back to how divided people were on him after the Melbourne game.

It’s funny that people thought he was a dud and should go home. The potential always looked obvious, even last year.

I reckon we’ll be having the same discussion about Langford by the end of next season.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I was on a ticket to getting banned.

1 Like

Go son!

2 Likes

Missed the best one where he pickpocketed and embarrassed that bloke against Port!

Pretty sure that’s in there

God love him, him and Saad running around opposition backs is going to be one of the highlights of 2018.

The rate of progression of this guy is amazing.

7 Likes

Goodluck trying to stop one getting the hand off from the other, at Lightspeed

1 Like

I look forward to the moment in 2018 when we “lightspeed” the ball all the way up the ground.

2 Likes

Saad and Irish

Rebounding the ball till the early morning.

1 Like

And that the grounds aren’t the same size, and that the conditions are different, and that certain Melbourne clubs play undercover more often than not…

1 Like

Just remember that precise movement by foot is generally a lot more effective than fast movement by run.

Speed certainly helps you to get into better position.

1 Like