#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

Has there been an official announcement?

No, he’s leaving the country, reputation already destroyed, even if he stays.

So we are taking it as fact because a random Age journalist tweeted it…my this place has changed significantly since the saga commenced way back in 2013.

This is awesome. Well done Conor!

So we are taking it as fact because a random Age journalist tweeted it....my this place has changed significantly since the saga commenced way back in 2013.

Source

So we are taking it as fact because a random Age journalist tweeted it....my this place has changed significantly since the saga commenced way back in 2013.

You better not read Emma Quayles Tippa article then. youll have a very confusing mix of emotions that you wont be able to handle.

■■■■■■■ GO YOU GOOD THING

Comhgháirdeachas, a bhuachaill !

Hands up if you read that in an Irish accent

Still can’t get rid of the Italian accent.

Two out of three ain’t bad :’(

Aontaím

What the ■■■■?

Whale oil beef hooked

Great news, good on the kid!

Conor said, go raibh maith agat

What I’m pleased with is that there was little downside to keeping him as a rookie. Other than the whole “can’t play him for the first half of the season” (lol) he cost us nothing in the cap or in the list of 44. Would have been tempting to chew up all his time we can on the Rookie B list. Instead we show him a vote of confidence and give him the upgrade he deserves.

Of course, he could have had a trade offer a la Jenkins which may have forced our hand but there’s been no talk of that.

Good on you Connor!

Number upgrade surely? He can take Parish’s #3 next season when he asks for a trade.

Well done, Conor. I’m so happy for you.

Go Irish!!

Give Conor #14 or #15

Conor #1 McKenna

#41 in honour of the great Michael Quinn