#45 Conor McKenna - Return of The McK - nope

So is he banned or what?

i need to know if im organising a social distancing march to afl house to honour conor.

4 Likes

safer than having your family over.

watching Robbo and whately and the intro buildings up Conor McKenna covid + test almost as big as Saga.

but yeh not as much substance.
would be a bigger story for them if he broke protocol.

Robbo sticked up for him. told the crowd who are calling for mckenna to be kicked out of the country to settle down.

Hatred of Essendon needs to ease down.

David Teague said he put all defenders together for synergy @blues.

3 Likes

Caro saying players have been determined. She can’t reveal names. Says it’s between 3-5 plus McKenna. Names will be announced in the morning.

Carlton game will go ahead. And the named players will also be unavailable for the Collingwood game (AFL won’t be moving the date of that game based on the limited players that won’t be available)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-20/afl-to-shut-down-for-30-days-if-player-has-coronavirus/12075286 Doesn’t apply to Essendon??

Depending what players missing I expect 100 point flogging from the pies

They announced a month or so ago that this would no longer be the case.

I don’t recall hearing that. Anyway, as I said, this whole season is a farce. TV Rights matter!!

1 Like

… so I guess it wasn’t a false positive :grimacing:

It just seems so arbitrary to arrive at 3-5 players having to isolate when he’s played in a match sim with the whole team.

1 Like

I will say it again. ■■■■ off Caro.

4 Likes

And in no surprise Llyod didn’t defend the club your useless Matty.

4 Likes

3-5 is alot more promising than 8

Hopefully it’s only 3

bs they couldn’t move the Pies games.

2 Likes

It’s certainly no surprise…he has to think of his paycheck and not his soul :wink:

1 Like

Think we could still be right in the FC game with 3-5 out but Collingwood will get nasty. 4-1 after collingwood i can deal with.

Mt Buller.

3-5 players only? I was tipping a 100 point Bomber win, I’m gunna revise that down to a 60 point win.
Oh yea of little faith.

I don’t get it he defend us earlier today or yesterday

I feel like he wants too but cant as he doesn’t want to come across as being biased.

Those 4-6 players that have to isolate for 2 weeks are going to be pretty knocked about mentally by all this and it will test their resilience quite a lot.

Physically as well after being couped up at home for 2 weeks they will probably be at risk of injury if they were selected the week after as well.

3 Likes

Calling Caro a wicked evil witch isn’t being biased, it’s being factual

2 Likes