#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

And in typical fashion the club yet again said nothing cocerning Mckenna

1 Like

Not sure why you get so flustered on it

Frankly the players medical conditions/treatments is really nobodies business but the player, doctor & club

They do release info from time to time when they see fit

2 Likes

I just don’t want the club to say he’ll miss rd 1 when all pre season we knew he was injured.

2 Likes

Deckham said he was in modified group doing very light running?

They did.
How do you think we know about the abductor issue?
I suppose you could give the club your address and ask them to use a sky writing plane over your house to keep you in the loop if that would help?

12 Likes

Perhaps Turk meant he was just brought back into running again then after a while off his feet.

Either way they’d have management plan in place. Round 1 still a while away. Someone at training spoke to a club person (Richardson?) and were told McKenna on track.

With running demands on the players in today’s game these types of issues inevitable it seems.

Maybe get your mum to give you a cuddle.
That might help.

6 Likes

You guys don’t get it

That the club are managing his workload?

If Crow gave us a full run down on every little bump and scratch he’d be forced to write a 1000 page thesis every day.

1 Like

We do get it. You’re a self-absorbed sook.

14 Likes

I’m a sook lols who are you my dad.

Yeah, dad.

1 Like

great granddad innit

4 Likes

he knows nothing about movies either. just sayin’

That’s the point. We want them to release info when they see injured.

4 Likes

Justin Crow gave a good injury update on 17th Jan (i.e. 2019-01-17). He was quite open in the last update on the players he discussed. Presumably there is another one not too far away. You’d think he’ll discuss McKenna if/when it’s necessary.

1 Like

I hope for Ninos sake we go well this year.

Most important year in the clubs history imo.