#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

I appreciate everyone’s optimism but please watch the replay and actually see how many times he turned the ball over! You don’t learn the game in the AFL.

2 Likes

You forgot to mention Hooker. He may be better going back into the backline after today’s performance.

Cringeworthy performance.

They aren’t mistakes that are being made by a kid learning/developing, they are signs of someone who is and always will be out of their depth at AFL level.

true passing to zaka is a pretty bold move.

Everything he touched was fkn horrendous. WOG for mine

3 Likes

nah

2 Likes

Play a proper footballer not an experimental footballer

He gives his all but he isnt cut out for AFL long term. Play someone who is

3 Likes

go on.

3 Likes

Today was the day I put a line through him. He has zero awareness, and is a terrible kick. The only targets he hits are 15m loopy kicks which are actually pretty smart and good. Apart from that, he’s deadset shocking

See ya

3 Likes

spent the first half playing good.isrish.bad
irish

ended the game well. has some tools to work with.

plays zakas spot on the wing for me, for the rest of the year

Yep, he either plays somewhere else on the field or VFL. Can’t defend to save himself and never will so why keep persisting with him in defense

4 Likes

Touched a few horrendous opposition with elbows and fists too which was pretty impressive. Gave him points for passion and niggle

Yes well done Conor, you win the niggle award this week. Even though you can’t play the game, we will play you again next week

We
Are
ESSINGTON

3 Likes

He is not upto AFL standard and I think he will never be

STOP DOING THOSE STUPID LITTLE CHIPPY KICKS!!!

The little chippy ■■■■■ were the ones ones he hit a target with today in the first half.

no, theyre more a liability than being of any use. they can fark right off.

Quinn-worthy today

I know he has supporters and geez he does some nice things but that disposal is killing us. Absolutely killing us.

No for mine, surely there has to be better options available.

1 Like

Worth persevering with.

In the seconds. Still want him on the list for future years but he’s not ready yet