#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

He’s improved each week in subtle ways imo, this week was overt.

Getting my replay, gonna get ready to gumb to those runs out of Back pocket.

1 Like

I’ve been very down on him but he played a good game today. Saved a goal. Set up another. Maybe some light at the end of the tunnel?

We like him now?

Never doubted he can play. Just needs a good run at it. Is better than a lot of 20 gamers

2 Likes

love a player who follows up his disposal and then lays the shepherd for a team mate.

6 Likes

His best game for the club by far

That’s a rational opinion.
And it’s also not what I was referring to.

Not a very good game for him, despite what everyone seems to be saying. Low expectations I guess

Ban^

5 Likes

Lol.

12 Likes

bahaha he deleted it now.

3 Likes

oh wow he hit a couple of targets for once. he also missed a heap, and ran out of position headless chook style on several occasions. he’s just not going to make it

OH MY

1 Like

Lyn forgot to put a “1” on the end of the new username.

6 Likes

Was good today. Still a lot to work on.
But today you could see what they hope he will turn out to be.

1 Like

I wrote him off earlier this year and I was very vocal about it. I’m wrong. His pace off the backline is needed and that chase down tackle was one of the highlights of the day imo.
Keep providing me and all other idiots wrong!

4 Likes

RIP Gleeson

5 Likes

Saw something of his kicking skills today. A few absolute pearlers perfectly weighted breaking open lines. Noticed also that the rest of the team is feeling more confident to honour his leads. His run and carry exposed WCE a number of times this afternoon.

3 Likes

I really liked him today. First time Ive seen the potential at this level. Very balanced and strong.

1 Like

They play very different roles in my opinion.

This place is something else :slight_smile:

1 Like