#46 Tom “Tuth Jok Jok” Jok - you’re cut

Drafting choir boys was so 2016, now Dodoro is all about drafting Joks

2 Likes

The Tuth is out there…

Tuth be told, I did that gag 24 hours earlier …

2 Likes

Jackets did not say leader once after the draft but Jok presents extremely well. He is smart and ambitious. He is a standout in that respect. Stole him from under Buckleys nose.

3 Likes

Well spoken young man. All the best Joky.

5 Likes

What a beautifully spoken young man.

11 Likes

Hopefully is a better player than Goaner Tutlan.

Anyone remember him? Be honest haha. I don’t reckon there’d be too many that do.

2 Likes

I still remember Dwayne Armstrong.

14 Likes

Someone recently posted an update on the Japanese guy Sheedy did a similar publicity stunt with around the same era.

2 Likes

Likewise haha

1 Like

bobo was a huge fan.

Was impressed by his game in the VFL final against Collingwood. Obviously Draper got a heap of taps against him but Jok won’t be a ruckman at AFL level. We’ve had success with McKenna, turning a talented athlete into a very good AFL footballer, hopefully we can do something similar with Jok Jok.

3 Likes

Conor was a very talented gaelic player more than an athlete.

3 Likes

Has broad shoulders, lock him in the kitchen with 2 hours a day in the gym and he’ll be as big as Majak in no time

Talks well, Really like him.

8 Likes

Shakes head, hmmm, doubtful.

we need players with a bit of intelligence he seems to fit the bill

You don’t need to be ripped like Majak Daw to play AFL football. It helps to have a bit more game sense than him though

3 Likes

And he would have a lot more run than daw as well.

I’d rather him be an endurance beast running guys into oblivion on the wing. Nothing like cooking a guy in the first quarter leaving gaps on the field.

2 Likes