#47 James Kelly - #BackIn

He could be a very good coach for us. He already has good repour with the players.

1 Like

Been a fine addition.

2 Likes

Just announced his retirement to the playing group. Press conference to come.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t have asked for more from someone who came out of retirement to help a team that was in trouble. Thanks Pops.

30 Likes

An absolute legend and champion of the game, a true professional who wore the jumper with pride. I hope we keep him around the club

37 Likes

Thanks kel! Really appreciate you putting your hand up to help us when we were in dire straits.

Hope you stay on at efc as coach.

2 Likes

Nothing but class for us, all the way through. So lucky to have had him the last two years, invaluable asset on and off the field. Safe decision made, as he couldā€™ve hit a sudden decline at any stage next year, but in saying that I think he still couldā€™ve played some good footy next year. Hope he farks off the job at the league and we keep him onboard as an assistant, because heā€™d be a terrific coach.

3 Likes

Thanks James, has been awesome

The right decision. Glad heā€™s going out on his terms still playing reasonable footy. Has been great since he came over, thanks for everything kel

2 Likes

He came out of retirement to help us out, even though he knew how tough of a year it will be.
Deserves a life membership for that.

Hope heā€™s offered an Assistant Coaching Role, someone like him is worth their weight in gold.

7 Likes

Maybe this is a main reason behind wanting J McVeigh

Thanks Pops.

We didnā€™t get your best years, but they were invaluable to us.

11 Likes

Absolute class. And hasnā€™t gone on too long either. Going out playing good footy.

Thanks Pops.

3 Likes

Email through now as well. Heā€™s been great for us and glad heā€™s going out on his terms while still adding value to the team.

One of my favourite non-Essendon players. Who then became an Essendon player! Such an underrated player in that Geelong side, looked unobtrusive but jut did everything right and was all class. Glad to see him go out while still in good form.

7 Likes

Pops

Cheers Pops :+1:

Pops.

Out goes one J.Kelly, in comes another

15 Likes

PROPS
O
P
S

8 Likes