#47 James Kelly - #BackIn

I don’t care how old he is or how few years he may play for us, he is a must for the team.

Clubs announcement taking it’s time.

■■■■ yeah!!

This guy knows how to hurt blokes and doesn’t take ■■■■ from nobody!

Sounds like the toilet paper at work.

Really? Nice! Our players are gonna learn some good things from someone like him.

this was the plan all along. Get banned then top of with multiple time premiership players.

On the second day of top ups, my true love sent to me…

Happy with this. He aint done, just had a horror run with injuries last season.

Has been pretty much the definition of consistency throughout his entire career, and his numbers weren’t terrible last year either.

A much more versatile player the Crowley and should be able to plug holes where we need him. Excellent choice.

Just hope he’s not too lop sided now with the… unfortunate… injury he had last year.

Just hope he's not too lop sided now with the... unfortunate... injury he had last year.

Fair to say he’s got more balls than most other players.

Had arguably the best season out of the older bunch, the Cats were considering delisting, of which only Bartel survived.

Think he will be a great fit for us.

Is this officially official?

From afl.com.au

Kelly Joins The Gang

ESSENDON has signed Geelong triple premiership player James Kelly as one of its top-up players for 2016.

AFL.com.au understands the former Cat visited Essendon on Wednesday morning and left about midday after meeting some of his new teammates, who were training.

Kelly retired at the end of 2015 after 273 games with Geelong including three premierships.

He played football in the Northern Territory in December as he wound down after 14 seasons with the Cats.

Kelly, a tough midfielder, was a respected member of the Cats’ line-up, known for his strong relationships with the younger players at the club.

He played in the midfield and across half-back and put in a brilliant performance in his final game for the Cats, winning 30 disposals against Adelaide in the final round.

After that game Kelly told reporters he accepted the decision of the club to not offer him another contract, but said it wasn’t easy to finish.

“It’s hard to swallow. You’re kidding yourself if you think it’s not hard to swallow,” Kelly said.

He joins former Docker Ryan Crowley at the Bombers.

Happy with both signings so far, both strong bodied players that will provide leadership, protection and add some mongrel (even if I didn’t particularly like either as opposition players)

Excellent pick up. Class act.

Ah, my ex gf is going to feel even more conflicted with more Cats ending up at Windy Hill
Stokes would really cap it off

With Crowley, Kelly and Stokes plus a few more experienced players I reckon we should be able to escape the wooden spoon again.

Fark Carlton

With Crowley, Kelly and Stokes plus a few more experienced players I reckon we should be able to escape the wooden spoon again.

Fark Carlton

I’d hate to be the coach that finishes below us

Fark Carlton

I’d hate to be the coach that finishes below us

Insta-sacking

I can’t believe the club continues to make this pre-season all about themselves.

The French Foreign Legion