#47 James Kelly - #BackIn

If you don’t think Ben Long and Nash Holmes are going to be very good players watch the game against Collingwood in the VFL finals 4BenLong he kicks 6 goal in the final then they went into the grand final he Kick 3 goal super speed he’s got agility and he put so much pressure to hold the ball in the Bulldog forward line for Holmes goal kicking midfield very rare commodity tough as a cats head tough with Aaron Heppell he can play in the number of position back pocket midfielder tagger he can go forward like his brother these players I have mentioned brings to the table great pressure

Where are the punctuation Police ?

Where are the punctuation Police ?

You beat me to it.

Kelly said that one of the things he enjoyed about last year was working with our young players
for that reason alone he’s worth another year

Welcome backin Pops

I think re-drafting Kelly is a mistake because he is 33 years old and we should be drafting from the national draft we will miss out on drafting players like Ben Long AHeppell &NHolmes,KKirby in the Bulldogs premiership side they did not draft 33 old players from last year draft we are not in a premiership window we have to think of long-term not for a short term gain

I’m out of breath

He’s obviously saying Kommer’s gone

Really pleased about this decision. Mosty because it means Kelly gets another year to instil his Mad Monday ethos to ensure the boys are cherry ripe come our Premiership celebrations next year.

Pops is already an excellent addition to our coaching team and hopefully will continue after he retires.

POPS: welcome to a development coach role in 2018.

Glad that he’s back in.

I mean, sure, he’s good at footy and all.

But that reaction when they all took the ■■■■ out of Darcy? That alone deserves a contract.

Essendon will have a good idea what players are coming through, so Kelly is good for a year

happy to give Kelly another year. I think he adds more than just being an experienced head on the ground in that he has that “bit of a lad” personality. Its the reason that Cooney (and I’d assume Grima) provided good value to the club in its dark time.
Having Kelly around again gives us the steadying influence that our backline still needs on game day, and keeps someone at the club that makes going to work fun.

I think re-drafting Kelly is a mistake because he is 33 years old and we should be drafting from the national draft we will miss out on drafting players like Ben Long AHeppell &NHolmes,KKirby in the Bulldogs premiership side they did not draft 33 old players from last year draft we are not in a premiership window we have to think of long-term not for a short term gain

Finish your rep sentence and…

Apparently Woosha is full lid-off for 2017.

If we’re playing a side with Kelly, Watson, Stanton, Hocking, Baguley, Goddard, we had best be right in the top 4 mix. Much more likely we go 2014 style and run out of legs in a final.

Apparently Woosha is full lid-off for 2017.

If we’re playing a side with Kelly, Watson, Stanton, Hocking, Baguley, Goddard, we had best be right in the top 4 mix. Much more likely we go 2014 style and run out of legs in a final.

We’re contenders!!!

http://imgur.com/mFqvJus

Soooooo who was the dude that was certain Kelly would be gone......I mean us blitz people know everything.....

He prolly should kelly should be gone, which he should have been.

wrong decision IMO, when will they learn, chappy, cooney, gwilt etc etc, depth players and “experience” first players do not help build a stronger side, it help maintain what you have, and we don’t have ■■■■ yet.

No no no. You know what’s been wrong? Our depth players not being able to push past these players you’ve listed above. When you have a strong team, new draftees spend their time learning their craft and when they are good enough they push out the old. This will happen next year, and it may be some of the regular EFC players that go out. It’s a good thing. (Jerrett. There’s a good example of someone who squandered an opportunity. Couldn’t get past the top ups)

Whorethorn keep their players at Box Hill for 3 years before they get a game.When they do they are hungry as…Surely we can do the same.

Nah, here at Blitz if one of our guys hasn’t cracked the senior side within the first ten games of their first season on the list they’re insta-spuds.

Woosha on the phone to Kelly: "mate, take some time off. Be back ready for your first day of training, late February."

Players still playing in their mid 30’s are there because of their smarts, not necessarily because there killing it pre season.

You don’t win premierships in March

If you don't think Ben Long and Nash Holmes are going to be very good players watch the game against Collingwood in the VFL finals 4BenLong he kicks 6 goal in the final then they went into the grand final he Kick 3 goal super speed he's got agility and he put so much pressure to hold the ball in the Bulldog forward line for Holmes goal kicking midfield very rare commodity tough as a cats head tough with Aaron Heppell he can play in the number of position back pocket midfielder tagger he can go forward like his brother these players I have mentioned brings to the table great pressure

^ Gotta be Caspar Jonquil.

Pretty clear to me that danger is a race caller.