#47 James Kelly - #BackIn

How many words in sentence Danger put?

All of them.

Apparently Woosha is full lid-off for 2017.

If we’re playing a side with Kelly, Watson, Stanton, Hocking, Baguley, Goddard, we had best be right in the top 4 mix. Much more likely we go 2014 style and run out of legs in a final.

Woosha will need to be more of a “Manager” than Head Coach

I think re-drafting Kelly is a mistake because he is 33 years old and we should be drafting from the national draft we will miss out on drafting players like Ben Long AHeppell &NHolmes,KKirby in the Bulldogs premiership side they did not draft 33 old players from last year draft we are not in a premiership window we have to think of long-term not for a short term gain

http://imgur.com/mFqvJus

Not to put too fine a point on it!

I think the best part is, if he does get to the half way mark, and the game has passed him quicker than he and everybody thought it would, he won't let pride stand in the way. He'll just quietly step aside.

He’s worth that risk imo, because what he was able to do in a garbage side whose defence was regularly under extreme pressure, was quite incredible.

happy to have him #backin

that is actually a very good point. And a big positive imo. He doesn’t seem to have a massive ego where he will continue to put his hand up if he can longer contribute.

Bet all youse will be at his 300th

Birthday? Am I doing it right?

His was sensational this year and off limited preparation. I think he will start 2017 in better nick and I could see him fitting in really well with the returning boys too.

Lid off 2017!!!

Glad that he's back in.

I mean, sure, he’s good at footy and all.

But that reaction when they all took the ■■■■ out of Darcy? That alone deserves a contract.

You mean this one?

I think re-drafting Kelly is a mistake because he is 33 years old and we should be drafting from the national draft we will miss out on drafting players like Ben Long AHeppell &NHolmes,KKirby in the Bulldogs premiership side they did not draft 33 old players from last year draft we are not in a premiership window we have to think of long-term not for a short term gain

Not to put too fine a point on it!

On the contrary, I think a finer point would make things… go more smoothly. Unless you’re a complete ■■■■■■■■■.

I shouted Danger's post in my head as though it were the lyrics to Born Slippy.

Danger pls

Any danger?

Only my middle name

It seems from this instruction sheet that only women have opinions…

Or else BB Member danger is a woman…

Absolutely pointless keeping Kelly now.

Been great for the club & played some good footy, but we’ve got enough experience coming back in & he has served his purpose. If this year taught us anything it’s you never know what young talent is on your list until you give them a decent crack at it.

If Hams or even Kommer get squeezed out for a 33 year old i will be ■■■■■■.

Been great for the club & played some good footy, but we’ve got enough experience coming back in & he has served his purpose. If this year taught us anything it’s you never know what young talent is on your list until you give them a decent crack at it.

Get ready to be ■■■■■■.

Kelly is best 22 and will be for more than just next year IMO

The point is, we are going all out for a flag over next 2yrs. Neither Hams or Kommer are going to be able to help that happen during that time nor in the future.

Yeh agreed.

I find it hard to believe that the coach, list managers and the club in general would act on what they believe is in the best interest of the side next year rather than act on what you think.

Those two guys’ positions won’t be dictated by whether Kelly plays on or not, but even if someone did get “squeezed out” by keeping Kelly then it shows they weren’t good enough anyway.

Kommer on the list ahead of Kelly? Really?

Hahahahhaha

Hahahahahha

Ha.

Kommer on the list ahead of Kelly? Really?

Hahahahhaha

Hahahahahha

Ha.

I think he meant VFL list.