#47 Jye Menzie - till 2024

By my calculations he was set for a 40 possession, 12 score involvements, 400% disposal efficiency kinda game.

Fkn Truck!

8 Likes

His first two handballs IIRC did not hit the target. Shovelled them out to where he thought player was but they weren’t.

That said didn’t go to the opposition.

Perhaps if no turnover resulted or we eventually collected still counts as effective disposal

Don’t recall seeing him miss a kick at all though

1 Like

Ah yes… typical Essendon handballs. Either too far in front or behind players. Or at the bootlaces of the intended target.

Cam Mooney likes this post.

1 Like

Great idea, kid shows a lot.
That pass to Stewart was magic

Love the mid season draftees

Play this kid already ffs

4 Likes

Incredibly disappointing but hard to see who he pushes out.

I would of dropped Snelling for him though. Snell has been underwhelming.

4 Likes

Sign him up. Showed the basic footy intelligence and instinct to keep chasing the likely handball recipient rather than get sucked into tackling an already pressured Richmond ball carrier. Rare on our list atm.

25 Likes

Love the kids effort. runs hard and you can tell hes hungry.

3 Likes

He reads the play really nicely. Was impressed at how often he was in the right spot last night.

2 Likes

He seems to be the ground a lot last night. Not sure that’s where we need him most.

Something about this guy I really like. Actually it’s more ‘a bit of everything’. I have a feeling that he will grow into a role very quickly.

4 Likes

In case nobody else had seen this before either. Potentially he’s already signed up!

3 Likes

MCKENZIE FOR 2023

Or maybe not…

Stupid Herald Sun! Leaves us all still wondering.

Amazed that Truck didn’t give him more Afl time this year.

4 Likes

Feel like he definitely showed a bit.
Would hope he gets at least another year, deserves it

3 Likes

kicked 3 goals in the best worst vfl game ive ever seen

3 Likes

Surprised they haven’t signed him up yet. Has a little X factor. Should’ve been given more games instead of gifting games to Ham.

3 Likes

Rutten should have given him the last 5 rounds

6 Likes