#47 Jye Menzie - till 2024

He’s a great triple jumper

3 Likes

Jumping Jye Menzie

This is because we pick teams based on reputation rather than form.

6 Likes

just looks a natural footballer. i know he doesn’t have that explosive speed but he kind of reminds me of bewick somehow, i think it’s the fact that he has a bit of swagger to him, class and footy iq

5 Likes

Iam pretty bullish on the lad and I reckon he get a few games early as the sub again before making he’s mark

2 Likes
3 Likes

He must have done alright for @IceTemple to be able to confirm that Menzie, singular, remains contracted into 2024.

Good luck this year Jye McKenzie

3 Likes

hopefully he can be a similar story to what ginnivan was to the pies last year. it’d make a huge difference to our team, because we badly need a small pressure forward.

7 Likes

Surely they have ■■■■■■ off the sub for this season? Or did I imagine this?

Sub still exists, but can be activated at any time; essentially a “tactical” sub as opposed to a medical one, and no rules about whether or not they can play the following week (except for players who are concussed, but that can be overturned by the AFL chief medico anyway.)

1 Like

Agree that he could become our equivalent to Ginnivan. That annoying small pressure forward that makes the most of their opportunities around goal. If he can fill that role we become a completely different team up forward.

3 Likes

a fit and engaged string, 2mp, walla and menzie could actually be a really dangerous forward line

8 Likes

Every pre-season there’s always one who goes up about 2 or 3 levels and right now it looks like it could be Menzie. Been craving a goal kicking pressure small since Orazio got injured and left. Really hope that this bloke is it!

3 Likes

Delist immediately.

14 Likes

If he ends up playing like him I don’t care

1 Like

Yeah, he’s a lock for round 1

4 Likes

ITS JYME

6 Likes

He can play for sure.

Has a bit of Papley about him.

2 Likes