#47 Peeto

I reckon he has the potential to be something good.

Just needs to string more than 3 games together.

I want him to make it just so the Grog Squad can sing:

WE’VE GOT DEL’OLIO

YOU’VE GOT FARK-ALL’IO

He shows glimpses...sticks tackles hard. Lets face it, anyone working in our forward line is going to have a hard time of it, and so did Dell. I would give him 2 years on the main list.  Another full preseason will help him.

I think a fair bit depends on whether Crameri goes as we'll  have to re-jig our (dysfunctional) forward line. So the utility of Dell may well increase. What he does do is back himself. He may have been too team orientated at times and probably should be a bit more of the selfish small hungry forward that his role requires. But he's different to a Jetta who for some reason is scared/unwilling to take a shot when it's there for the taking. 

Based on a quick google search, he kicked 38 goals in the VFL from 16 matches.

He's one of those guys who plays well at VFL level. So much so that people scream on here to play him in the seniors for weeks on end. But when he is finally given a game at the top level he doesn't seem to do much - he doesn't set the world on fire.

But realistically how much can we expect a 10 game player from the rookie list to "set the world on fire".

I think I'd be OK with him being upgraded and given a few consecutive games to see what he can do when he has had time to settle in and get confidence.

We can see his potential and thatb looks OK, so given our circumstances, lets upgrade him. At the very least it means that we get to rookie somebody new.

All show, no go unfortunately. Looks like the absolutely perfect prototype of 'what we need' but has never actually delivered on it. Maybe one day he will. Maybe he won't. Maybe a lot of things.

Agree that he needs to find another bow to add to another string. l am yet to see anything to get really excited about, but l hope he proves me wrong. 

Ordinary player lets be honest. He struggles to get a game as a small forward in a team that could use two.

I think that's another hugely ignored fact. He has played 11 games.

How many here would have upgraded Baguley after his 5 or 6 games as a Rookie?

How many of those who didn't, regret doing so?

more like Creepo87

Has a good taste in TV shows and an even better taste in music. Shares my sense of humour and I have a bit of sneaky crush on him.

8.8/10

I hope he gets quicker over summer…

he's pretty quick already......

..... on a dirt bike.

Can't form an opinion because have not seen enough.

Does appear slow, but has also shown good goal sense.

May not get upgraded to the senior list with the arrival of Chapman.

Me, for a start.

They played a similar number of games last year. I thought Bags was a dead-set certainty to go up, Del & Lee wprth a look.

I thought Dell would be absolutely battering down the door, and make absolutely sure of a senior spot this year.

Didn't happen.

That's the only thing wrong with the picture, really. There's a spot for him, opportunities, and the one thing our forward line does do is create crumbing chances perfect for a 4'3" chipscab to live off.

He just has to demand it.

Reminds me of Mercuri, especially with his 360 degree spinning in and out of packs.

Just needs a bit more confidence.

Me, for a start.

They played a similar number of games last year. I thought Bags was a dead-set certainty to go up, Del & Lee wprth a look.

I thought Dell would be absolutely battering down the door, and make absolutely sure of a senior spot this year.

Didn't happen.

That's the only thing wrong with the picture, really. There's a spot for him, opportunities, and the one thing our forward line does do is create crumbing chances perfect for a 4'3" chipscab to live off.

He just has to demand it.

Is there opportunity though? I wouldn't say he's been given a big one

I will also add:

FACT: All players drafted from South Fremantle to EFC's rookie list have been guns.

I will also add:

FACT: All players drafted from South Fremantle to EFC's rookie list have been guns.

I love you like a brother Peeto but I have doubts about Dell