#49 Matt Dea

Been offered a 2 year deal I was told

Hearing this too

Thanks Matty for confirming.

Have heard nothing in Dubbo. I never hear anything.

You’ve got to get your ears checked…your missus has been shouting at you for hours!

I live near a golf course, I should be able to get confirmation.

Connors.

Every upstart player manager wanting to earn big coin will follow his lead.

Hearing this too

Mate I live in Essendon and I still hear nothing.

People. All we hear in Shepparton are the young couple in the unit next door moaning and carrying on, until the early morn.

So Richmond have given us a Knight and a Dea, at least Dea has brought some light with him.

Sheedy says G’day!

Decent player for a guy who has a surname where 2 thirds of the letters are redundant.

There has been an offer in front of Matty for quite a while. Essendon wanted him there, he wanted to be there, but his manager had a hugely inflated opinion of what he was worth. Hopefully his manager has come to his senses.

Excellent! Now Blitz can have a collective panic about Matty Dea given Lav has officially signed.

Hearing this too

I live in Essendon, I hear nothing, and when I saw Dyson H walking his dog this morning as I walked to Glenbervie Station, I probably should have asked him if he’d heard anything that I could share on Blitz. But I didn’t. Nice dog though.

Oh, so you live in the rich bling bling part of Essendon.

Not any more. Used to but downgraded my mortgage and now live in Niddrie. But Andrew from Essendon sounds much better than The Blitzer from Niddrie formerly from Essendon. Fark Carlton.

Hearing this too

People. All we hear in Shepparton are the young couple in the unit next door moaning and carrying on, until the early morn.

Sorry about that.
Decent player for a guy who has a surname where 2 thirds of the letters are redundant.

Not if you pronounce it Dee-ay like me - then he’s worth every letter.

Hearing this too

LIVE JASMIN?

There has been an offer in front of Matty for quite a while. Essendon wanted him there, he wanted to be there, but his manager had a hugely inflated opinion of what he was worth. Hopefully his manager has come to his senses.

Has he signed?

Matty Dea: “Jobe signed?!?!”

Manager: " Um…yeah?"

Dea: “Give me the F*king pen you wanker!”

What is the latest with this guy? Would we be waiting to see what happens with Hibberd in trade week?

What is the latest with this guy? Would we be waiting to see what happens with Hibberd in trade week?

Will sign (with us) when trade week starts next week imo.

Hopefully should stay. But we aren’t the only ones interested in signing him.

Gets a second chance at the club he barracked for he’ll stay.

This old chestnut again. Love it.

When you have been within an inch of your life as an AFL player being extinguished for good (as he has been) he will place a huge weighting on contract size and length (financial security) as he well should.

That may mean he’s with us and I hope it does because he acquitted himself superbly this season but it might not be if someone else is prepared to offer a nice little chunk more.

Fark off Richmond. Cocksuckers.

This old chestnut again. Love it.

When you have been within an inch of your life as an AFL player being extinguished for good (as he has been) he will place a huge weighting on contract size and length (financial security) as he well should.

That may mean he’s with us and I hope it does because he acquitted himself superbly this season but it might not be if someone else is prepared to offer a nice little chunk more.

True.

I’ll be shocked if he’s not at EFC.

Will sign as soon as F.A period opens