#49 Matt Dea

Will sign as soon as F.A period opens

Essendon wants him and he wants Essendon plus he would be settled in and made a heap of friends with players and staff.

I think delisted free agency starts Friday?

sign you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Correct.

ā€œClubs will be able to make official offers to free agents on Friday, October 7 and have until Wednesday, October 19 to match offers.ā€

Restricted and unrestricted free agency starts on Friday. Delisted free agency doesnā€™t start until November 1.

Yep pretty sure itā€™s Nov 1

Youā€™d think hed want to return the favor to us. Literally gave him a chance when no one would

You'd think hed want to return the favor to us. Literally gave him a chance when no one would

TATTERS

If he hasnā€™t signed in the next 5 minutes I think we should all start panickingā€¦

Matthew Dea - Dea Panic Thread

Panicking.

Panicking.

Ditto. Cant see any reason (other than the rules) why he hasnā€™t signed with us yet.

You'd think hed want to return the favor to us. Literally gave him a chance when no one would

TATTERS

Reputation shot.

Matthew Dea - Dea Panic Thread

Clearly it should be ā€œPanic at The Deasco! - Matt Deaverde Panic Thread Mk2: Optimusā€™s Revengeā€

Apparantly will be done as soon as FA opens on Friday.

Cannot say with total certainty JB, but Iā€™m pretty sure Nov 1 it opens for DFAā€™s

Cannot say with total certainty JB, but Iā€™m pretty sure Nov 1 it opens for DFAā€™s

Yeah but heā€™s DEA

Yeah but heā€™s DEA

Delisted Essendon Agent?

The E is for exodus

BYOBB