#49 Matt Dea

So how would we get him? 1st pick in the PSD?

AFL have changed the rules to allow ‘top-up’ players to sign up as a delisted F.A.

Media reckon that’s how we’ll get Hartley as well.

Oppo fans think Tippa and Brown are top-ups too LOL

Been offered a 2 year deal I was told

Hearing this too

Thanks Matty for confirming.

Have heard nothing in Dubbo. I never hear anything.

Mate I live in Essendon and I still hear nothing.

AFL have changed the rules to allow ‘top-up’ players to sign up as a delisted F.A.

Hartley is already a listed EFC player, taken at 68 in last years draft.

Think you might be a bit mistaken.

Think you might be a bit mistaken.

Think you might be mistaken about him being a bit mistaken

Western suburbs. Hear lots of interesting stuff. Nothing relevant to footy.

It can take time to tune in to standard Blitz jokes.

It can take time to tune in to standard Blitz jokes.

the most mistaken mistake ever to be mistook?

You people that, “Don"t Hear Anything” should move to “Bemm River” just past Lakes Entrance. Old Jack Dyer and Bobby Davis on League Teams, got all the inside goss. from there…Oh $hit I’m showing my age.

I’m wary of these posts in case they’re actually double-sarcastica.

I hope he takes our contract offer to Richmond, asks them to one-up it, they offer him 3 years and he tells them to fk off.

There has been an offer in front of Matty for quite a while. Essendon wanted him there, he wanted to be there, but his manager had a hugely inflated opinion of what he was worth. Hopefully his manager has come to his senses.

Hearing this too

I live in Essendon, I hear nothing, and when I saw Dyson H walking his dog this morning as I walked to Glenbervie Station, I probably should have asked him if he’d heard anything that I could share on Blitz. But I didn’t. Nice dog though.

Matty Dea is a real trier and does his job for the team. Very solid and will provide some good defensive options next year. Good teams are not always full of champions, but need good honest solid guys like Matty D. Well done and a good outcome from a wretched year.

PS: How would Richmond be feeling now. :slight_smile:

Yeah I know they’d be feeling like um … Richmondesque

There has been an offer in front of Matty for quite a while. Essendon wanted him there, he wanted to be there, but his manager had a hugely inflated opinion of what he was worth. Hopefully his manager has come to his senses.

The bloke was off an AFL list in December, his manager should take what is offered.

Hearing this too

I live in Essendon, I hear nothing, and when I saw Dyson H walking his dog this morning as I walked to Glenbervie Station, I probably should have asked him if he’d heard anything that I could share on Blitz. But I didn’t. Nice dog though.

Very nice dog. She has her own Instagram page called Zigstagram. True story.

A bloke who was delisted 12 months ago?
Blarrrdy hell. This seems to be the era where every manager thinks their player is ■■■■ farkn Reynolds.

Hearing this too

Oh, so you live in the rich bling bling part of Essendon.

Hearing this too

You’ve got to get your ears checked…your missus has been shouting at you for hours!

Fkn managers. Fark oorrrrffff.

Who is it? Which puddle of homeless man’s urine is trying to increase ANY contract that’s put in front of a bloke that got delisted last year by Richmond of all teams? Trying to be Connors.