#49 Matt Dea

What is the latest with this guy? Would we be waiting to see what happens with Hibberd in trade week?

Will sign (with us) when trade week starts next week imo.

Hopefully should stay. But we aren’t the only ones interested in signing him.

Gets a second chance at the club he barracked for he’ll stay.

This old chestnut again. Love it.

When you have been within an inch of your life as an AFL player being extinguished for good (as he has been) he will place a huge weighting on contract size and length (financial security) as he well should.

That may mean he’s with us and I hope it does because he acquitted himself superbly this season but it might not be if someone else is prepared to offer a nice little chunk more.

What is the latest with this guy? Would we be waiting to see what happens with Hibberd in trade week?

Fark off Richmond. Cocksuckers.

Gets a second chance at the club he barracked for he’ll stay.

This old chestnut again. Love it.

When you have been within an inch of your life as an AFL player being extinguished for good (as he has been) he will place a huge weighting on contract size and length (financial security) as he well should.

That may mean he’s with us and I hope it does because he acquitted himself superbly this season but it might not be if someone else is prepared to offer a nice little chunk more.

True.

I’ll be shocked if he’s not at EFC.

Will sign as soon as F.A period opens

Will sign as soon as F.A period opens

Essendon wants him and he wants Essendon plus he would be settled in and made a heap of friends with players and staff.

I think delisted free agency starts Friday?

sign you ■■■■■■■

Correct.

“Clubs will be able to make official offers to free agents on Friday, October 7 and have until Wednesday, October 19 to match offers.”

Restricted and unrestricted free agency starts on Friday. Delisted free agency doesn’t start until November 1.

Yep pretty sure it’s Nov 1

You’d think hed want to return the favor to us. Literally gave him a chance when no one would

You'd think hed want to return the favor to us. Literally gave him a chance when no one would

TATTERS

If he hasn’t signed in the next 5 minutes I think we should all start panicking…

Matthew Dea - Dea Panic Thread

Panicking.

Panicking.

Ditto. Cant see any reason (other than the rules) why he hasn’t signed with us yet.

You'd think hed want to return the favor to us. Literally gave him a chance when no one would

TATTERS

Reputation shot.

Matthew Dea - Dea Panic Thread

Clearly it should be “Panic at The Deasco! - Matt Deaverde Panic Thread Mk2: Optimus’s Revenge”

Apparantly will be done as soon as FA opens on Friday.

Apparantly will be done as soon as FA opens on Friday.

Cannot say with total certainty JB, but I’m pretty sure Nov 1 it opens for DFA’s