#49 Matt Dea

Awesome now we should sign Josh Green as DFA so we can watch Green Dea play at the MCG next year.

…I’ll get my coat.

Good Riddance

Must be Stoked he got out of Richmond, the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I still think he needs to try and polish his game playing on smalls, if he can do that he’s a plug and play Baguley replacement.

I still think he needs to try and polish his game playing on smalls, if he can do that he's a plug and play Baguley replacement.

But… but… HeppA?..

I don’t think Dea is a small defender. Lacks the pace/agility to cover the slippery little Kent small fwds Bags can.

Medium defender who can play taller is his go. Was playing CHB for Tigers reserves IIRC

We definitely need to recruit another small defender.

Richmond suck so very much

Take away Dea and our team only has 21 guns

Take away Dea and our team only has 21 guns
Yeah, I get how the returning ten are legends, but who have you labelled the one-armed wänker to complete the set of 21?

Awesome now we should sign Josh Green as DFA so we can watch Green Dea play at the MCG next year.

…I’ll get my coat.

Good Riddance

That duo a good fit for Essendon. We’ve been dookie for 10+ years now.

It’s been said plenty of times. Club is a Basket Case.

As for Green Dea at the MCG I’m looking forward to the Long-view in the second half of the season .

And this is why it’ll likely be a disaster if the Dawks go out and get their own bunch of top-ups, given they are pretty much excluded from selecting any of the top 100 kids of the next two years.

We need a 'blitzers first' email for all the re-signings

Nah the blitz email should be advance notice about who to panic about

panic about kellys body disintegrating in r2.

I think they started managing him already. “… see you in late January Kel…”

So how would we get him? 1st pick in the PSD?

AFL have changed the rules to allow ‘top-up’ players to sign up as a delisted F.A.

Media reckon that’s how we’ll get Hartley as well.

Oppo fans think Tippa and Brown are top-ups too LOL

Are they the same fans that hopped off the Tigers band wagon earlier this year?

Well I remember going back to the Melbourne game, when Hartley roosted a goal from 55 after a 50m penalty that there were still question marks about whether he was listed or not… In the stands I mean… The talent from within this year has been incredible in its own… The external talent has proved invaluable too.

Dissecting it all though, we found more players from our own list than we did from the “top-up” list itself. That’s too be expected of course, probability wise but of the 10, did anyone really think Kelly or Dea would make that much of an impact?!? I certainly didn’t! Congrats to them both!

Thinking further, of the 10, how many really had an impact on the year? Stokes, after him??

Could’ve fkn done it with 5 top ups!

What lid?

Friday Confidence!

And this is why it’ll likely be a disaster if the Dawks go out and get their own bunch of top-ups, given they are pretty much excluded from selecting any of the top 100 kids of the next two years.

Well is this an issue yet or one you think will be?

Well is this an issue yet or one you think will be?

Ohhhh wait… Dig at the Hawks picks and lack there of, I’ll continue drinking!

And this is why it’ll likely be a disaster so enjoyable if the Dawks go out and get their own bunch of top-ups, given they are pretty much excluded from selecting any of the top 100 kids of the next two years.

AFL have changed the rules to allow ‘top-up’ players to sign up as a delisted F.A.

Well I remember going back to the Melbourne game, when Hartley roosted a goal from 55 after a 50m penalty that there were still question marks about whether he was listed or not… In the stands I mean… The talent from within this year has been incredible in its own… The external talent has proved invaluable too.

Dissecting it all though, we found more players from our own list than we did from the “top-up” list itself. That’s too be expected of course, probability wise but of the 10, did anyone really think Kelly or Dea would make that much of an impact?!? I certainly didn’t! Congrats to them both!

Thinking further, of the 10, how many really had an impact on the year? Stokes, after him??

What lid?

Friday Confidence!

TBH it was fairly easy to pick Kel as the most outstanding top up from the start, but Matty Dea came out of nowhere ( Richmond) and was a revelation. I dont think many had heard of him or seen him play.

Was sick of hearing the coach say ‘wake me up, when September ends.’

What lid?

Friday Confidence!

TBH it was fairly easy to pick Kel as the most outstanding top up from the start, but Matty Dea came out of nowhere ( Richmond) and was a revelation. I dont think many had heard of him or seen him play.

I thought he was just another Richmond dud, turns out Richmond is the dud

…I’ll get my coat.

Your wish has been granted.

You may just be in for the time of your life.