#5 Brent Stanton - returns as VFL coach

The way i read it, He pretty much said hes coming back without saying hes coming back.

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/game-day/-/watch/31869237/afl-game-day-sun-19-jun-season-16-episode-13/

The way i read it, He pretty much said hes coming back without saying hes coming back.

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/game-day/-/watch/31869237/afl-game-day-sun-19-jun-season-16-episode-13/

26:00 minutes in if you don’t want to sit through the whole thing.

Love him.

Always loved Stants. You know its very human to not be perfect.
But you measure a person by how he connects with you , and there was no bs. A genuine bloke. I can relate to that.

Finally watched Game Day, what a champ of a bloke Stants is, hope he comes back and has a great year next year. Would be a sad way to bow out if he retires, but don’t blame him.

Nice work Stants, great to have you back.

Champion bloke, champion clubman.

Going around again

Glad he’s back, deserves another year.

I just hope that he’s ok with some games in the two’s as that’s what he’ll have in front of him.

I love Stants.

great news. Club can’t have too many good guys

Great news. Fantastic news.

Will surprise the fark out of everyone next yr.

Great news, great bloke - an intrinsic part of our club fabric.

Love this bloke.

Gives it his all. Could hurt sides next year with his endurance and that fact we have plenty of other mid’s who are due to be tagged before him.

Now for Hurls and lets bring on next year.

Absolutely love this news. The guy bleeds red and black. I can’t wait to see him play next year. He absolutely deserves success, without this boolsheet saga.

Onya Stants.

Surprised they’ve given him another year. Given us absolutely nothing this year.

So glad to hear this…too many “Supporters” going on about him being useless already on Facebook…blokes wouldnt no what a good player was if it smacked them in the face.

Hope they bring the rotation cap down again, will only benefit him. I think he’ll be set for a monster year next year with zerret, hepp, zaha, jobe, bj and parish all attracting a bit of attention in turn.

Terrific