#5 Devon Smith

No Devon Smith. I think he ought to be there.

He is?

2 Likes

Hooray.

Has lead all year in terms of providing an example on how we need to play in order to become successful. I love his uncompromising approach. Has all the tools as a player. Great pickup!!!

Definitely deserves to make the final cut. Has had a ripping year.

2 Likes

Favourite player.

Leadership group, AA, and Crichton pls.

5 Likes

Torn between 5 or 10 on the guernsey

2 Likes

What on earth did you play in the dj thread to get that avatar?

Itā€™s the Queen.
14 spins - maybe 15, even.

Yes I guessed it was the queen but was wondering what he played. Iā€™ve muted the thread and weaned myself off what was becoming a compulsive addiction.

He is the new KoK
Hence - the regal avatar.

1 Like

Ahhh ok - guessed that after I replied tbh.

1 Like

He played ā€˜One Visionā€™ from Itā€™s a Kind of Magic. And he abdicated on 15 spins. Could have kept going. Was in Devon Smith type form.

1 Like

7.5 then it is

6 Likes

Your compulsive addiction needs feeding. Come home to the DJ thread.

WE. MISS. YOU.

4 Likes

You know GWS have alot of injuries. But if they were to really go all the way in the next couple years what they really need is a Devon Smith type.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

well they cant have him back!!!

1 Like

I donā€™t think heā€™ll win the Crichton, heā€™ll be placed second, sandwiched between Heppell and Zerrett.

That sounds like a fair enough outcome. But, Iā€™m hoping he gets it. I think heā€™s the best thing since sliced bread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think Heppell will most likely win it but Smith has in my opinion almost singlehandedly changed our onfield culture.

I think Smith should win it but Heppell has had a huge influence since the slow start to the year so I wouldnā€™t be upset with that.

8 Likes