#5 Devon Smith

He’s going to miss a couple of isn’t he? Fck me.

With a 4 hour plane trip thrown into the mix, if he is not right then you’d have to be extra cautious.

1 Like

Perth Stadium has been disastrous for lower leg injuries. Would guess he is highly unlikely to make the trip.

1 Like

He’s a midget, he could fly Tiger and still have plenty of legroom.

5 Likes

I’ll join him so he can have some of mine.

10 Likes

No news is bad news here I think.

If he was going to be right to play the club would have said something by now. Performance team and club media are still working this week.

Are your panic dollars sitting comfortably @wimmera1 ?

Worse than that. The club have not confirmed ANY of the players will play next week.

ANY OF THEM.

20 Likes

What…the overhead locker?

HIGH TIME the selectors got serious!

1 Like

“This club is farked”

He’ll be right

and we’ll all be like

Devon Smith is the bestest

because he’s Devon Smith

watch you’ll see.

One little thing I loved from the weekend game was when he was going for a contested ball in the final quarter and got bumped off it and lost his feet - yet got back up so damn fast he was still able to keep contesting that ball and forced a deadball situation. How often have we seen an essendon player just lose his feet contesting for a lose ball and the opposition race away under no pressure…

5 Likes

lol

I have seen some reaching before but this is right up with the best of them.

if we carry on…

1 Like

Good to go this week according to Crow

3 Likes

Told yas

Whatttaguy

He is the main reason why the team has increased its pressure rating. He not only leads the league in pressure acts, he is the model, he leads and the others follow.

11 Likes

Not sure what else Devon Smith has to do to get Donnington to stalk him.

2 Likes

Hair cut out of Top Gun?

2 Likes

It was inevitable that one day someone would find a dance parter for our esteemed Heather. Looks like l have found just such a suitable hoofer.

1 Like