#5 Devon Smith

I know if I was at a club that just played in a grand final and my suitors were a top 4 team coming off the back of a threepeat and the wooden spooners, I’d really have to give it a lot of careful thought.

1 Like

Wonder how long it will be before he checks the ■■■■ out?

I love this ■■■■, can’t wait for him to be a wallowing ball of self pity in 2-3 seasons.

3 Likes

welcome to the wagon

Ta.

remember when the main worry was him displacing colyer? lol

2 Likes

Anyone that was worried about that needs to insta ban themselves

Love him. Worried we’re going to ‘Essendon’ him.

1 Like

We won’t Esssendon him Devon is too smart of a player.

15 tackles

This bloke hasn’t even been at the club a year and gives more of a toss even when we are getting slaughtered week in week out.

Is there a more damning sign that our b&f’s are becoming more often a player nurtured to afl maturity at another club? And that they regularly, like Goddard when he came over, and now Smith, show more of an intent/passion less of a spoilt/can’tsomeoneelsedoit ■■■■ weak mentality year in year out?

How lucky are we to have tricked this bloke into thinking we were a football club, but how rotten is the evidence against our development of basic football spirit and a decent work ethic.

18 Likes

We owe Smith and Goddard an apology.

3 Likes

Can you change thread title and put it on Myers’ please?

Sorry Dev

Yes we fibbed.

1 Like

Love this blokes. Absolute gun.

Hated seeing our guys getting physically bullied by the tiny Blues today.

Stringer is similar I think, though not as good, is more passionate than most.

One of the shortest on our list but walks the tallest

4 Likes

Do the right thing by him and let him go. We should not stuff up a promising career by keeping him at our absolute joke of a club.

Smith has more tackles (15) than half our side had possessions.

We are in serious trouble.

3 Likes

Give him the captaincy next year.

2 Likes

Do you think he thought to himself after the game ’ I Should of gone to carlton’ or do players not really think about these things?

1 Like