#5 Devon Smith

But still, … Sack Dodoro!, … right??? :thinking:

2 Likes

I rate Dodoro.

2 Likes

If you want free money

back him in for 25 and 10 tackles against his old mob this week.

1 Like

Everyones new favourite player. hes going to win the B&F by a country mile.

Sounds like something out of A Clockwork Orange.

4 Likes

If Smith wins the b&f this year he will join BJ as winners in their first year at the club.

We have done pretty well out of trading/free agency recently

2 Likes

It also backed Bulldogs into a corner on taking our offer for Stringer as we no longer had a first round pick. No matter what you think of the actual players, that last trade period is some of the best work any recruiter has ever done.

6 Likes

Yep, it was a masterclass by Dodoro.

He deserves more credit for the work he does.

1 Like

Him and parish reportedly butted heads too.

No he does not. Hasn’t been able too draft/trade together a finals winning list in 15 years.

1 Like

Literally or figuratively ?

Recruiting is just one element of a successful team.

These two are perfect examples of trading more. They bring different perspectives and create different standards for everyone around them.

1 Like

Easily

There was a comparison on one of the footy shows about whether Collingwood (Treloar, Adams, WHE) or Carlton (about 7 shots) had done better with their GWS pick ups.

The conclusion was in favour of Collingwood.

Well we’ve absolutely struck gold with just 2 shots (Stewart, Smith).

I reckon, when GWS players sense their premiership window getting closed, that more may jump ship.

One more bullseye pick up for Essendon, and we will have done the best out of GWS, while basically paying peanuts.

4 Likes

Think you’ll find we’ve had four shots at it - the two you’ve mentioned plus Shaun Edwards and Kurt Aylett…

5 Likes

Not enough data.
Revisit in 3 or 4 years.

Dylan Shiel would be a pretty good bullseye pick up, he’s a gun.

1 Like

Probably my fave young mid in the comp.
But unfortunately won’t be going anywhere.

3 Likes

Nope. Lives at the end of my street. Loves the beach. Good bloke, confirm will not leave.

1 Like