#5 Devon Smith

Let’s get Wines make an offer that Port cant match.

They took Ryder from us would love to get one back.

Doesn’t help at all if he just wants to stay there.

One thing a lot of people struggle to understand is that a lot of people have other factors as well as money influencing their decisions.

How much more comfortably can you live on $900k than $800k?

3 Likes

BIG JONO GILES

4 Likes

Actually we have had 4 shots, We got Edwards, Aylett, Stewart and Smith.

Aylett sucked, Edwards was ok but not brilliant, Stewart is a brilliant player and Smith is a ■■■■■■ star

and…

1 Like

100?

1 Like

Kudos to Jackets on this one.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good time to egg his house with a note to call Disco … :wink:

well ■■■■ i forgot about him.

After Tax?? Around 5% better…

I’m not sure which appt is his. I do see him down at the beach most days walking his dog.
I’ll buy some GWS kit and go punt his dog and tell him we hate him.

9 Likes

the master journeyman.

Might get you a better brand of caviar. Doesn’t make much difference to your standard of living. You might be able to put a deposit on a third of another house.

It has indeed @efc1robbo. A variety of reasons, but mainly I forgot my Blitz password and the password of the email I had my account on and then just got lazy about trying to fix it got caught up with life. A positive effort from the lads gave me reason to get back on. Hope you’ve been well.

8 Likes

It all adds up. 6 year contract and that’s a juicy 600k.

But I think the point that you’ve missed is, how much actual difference does it make to your life?
$4.8m or $5.4m over 6 years. Either way it’s a shitload of money. Is it really worth moving when half of the difference is chewed up in tax and therefore the overall impact on your life is barely a ripple

1 Like

Great To see you back. The EPL thread has missed you. You excited for Liverpool playing in the final?

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves everyone while we chat

3 Likes

Apparently the top end of town really need a tax cut to give them an extra few grand a year. Every dollar counts.

A ripple short term yes. They only get to work in this career for 10-15 years so they should take everything they can get in that short amount of time. You could say he would go into some sort of media/club role but that’s not the same for everyone. When he hits 50, that 600k (house?) would probs quadruple in price. Just a long term view I look at things and maybe I’m over analyzing.

A ripple? I make less than 50k a year, an extra 100k would be pretty frickin’ handy.

3 Likes