#5 Devon Smith

hope Dev sticks it up his old club this week

Iā€™m not sure what it is but I rarely notice the guy. Itā€™s like my brain hasnā€™t quite figured out what to look out for.

Thereā€™s been a couple of times at the game where Iā€™ve noticed someone put in 3-4 manic efforts and Iā€™ve wondered who the f@rk was that? Then I watch the replay and itā€™s Smith.

Does he mostly play midfield or forward? Or does he split it 50/50? Iā€™ve seen him line up at the center bounces but mostly Iā€™ve noticed him roaming down kents on the half forward line.

Heā€™s seriously impressive. When I notice him.

1 Like

Reckon thatā€™s what heā€™s been training for so far.

100 tackles tmrw.

1 Like

13 tackles. Heā€™s a machine.

2 Likes

Have a look. (points to scoreboard)

Love him.

5 Likes

i think we paid unders for him.

2 Likes

The guy is just a machine. Pressures,tackles, hits targets. Love the guy

1 Like

Make him captain.

Maybe coach, too.

3 Likes

what devon really means

ā€˜ā– ā– ā– ā–  them they didnā€™t play me over that geriatric stevie j in a prelimā€™

This guy is a gun. Best recruit in years. Will win the Crichton Medal IMO

4 Likes

Dev Smith, showed us how to win. Like Moses leading us to the promised land.

6 Likes

Pulled the farking wings of the GWS flies

how does he do it?

you see many players get the miles he does, or bash and crash as much as he does, but not both. he shouldnā€™t even be able to get up for training, what a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  tough unit.

3 Likes

he is driven

B R O W N L O W

1 Like

13 tackles

1 Like

Guelfi close to a lock at this point.

Easily BOG

someone get me a gif of smith running into buckley. please.

1 Like

Said it before, but he has a great bond with Stringer. Reckon thatā€™s got to help Stringer and his footy.
Smithā€™s impact on the team - training and game day - has been massive. We didnā€™t just get a player. We also brought in a leader.

20 Likes